• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate My Team

Years
  • Okay, so I scrapped the old team mostly and Archy helped me out and this is what I have now.
    Heatran @ Leftovers
    Ability: Flash Fire
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
    Timid Nature
    - Earth Power
    - Lava Plume
    - Flash Cannon
    - Taunt

Landorus-Therian @ Earth Plate
    Ability: Intimidate
    EVs: 72 HP / 184 Atk / 252 Spe
    Jolly Nature
    - Stealth Rock
    - Earthquake
    - U-turn
    - Knock Off

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Specs
    Ability: Justified
    EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
    Timid Nature
    - Scald
    - Secret Sword
    - Hydro Pump
    - Icy Wind

Weavile @ Life Orb
    Ability: Pressure
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    Jolly Nature
    - Ice Shard
    - Icicle Crash
    - Knock Off
    - Low Kick

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
    Ability: Levitate
    EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    Naive Nature
    - Defog
    - Psychic
    - Draco Meteor
    - Earthquake

Venusaur-Mega @ Venusaurite
    Ability: Thick Fat
    EVs: 232 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 20 Spe
    Modest Nature
    - Sludge Bomb
    - Giga Drain
    - Hidden Power [Fire]
    - Synthesis

Thanks a lot for the help!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Personally I prefer to put an Air Balloon on Heatran, but these days I'm of a minority in that opinion so feel free to stick with leftovers for recovery.

I'd also recommend a better item on Landorus. It's Earthquake is already very powerful anyway but if you want to give it boost why not give it an item that will make all its moves more powerful instead of just the one? Or leftovers for recovery.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Personally I prefer to put an Air Balloon on Heatran, but these days I'm of a minority in that opinion so feel free to stick with leftovers for recovery.

I'd also recommend a better item on Landorus. It's Earthquake is already very powerful anyway but if you want to give it boost why not give it an item that will make all its moves more powerful instead of just the one? Or leftovers for recovery.

Soft Sand/Earth Plate is still a fine item on Therian Landorus. Earthquake is its main attack anyway, while U-turn, Stone Edge, and Knock Off are only used as needed.

Back