• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Years
Speaking of that, I'm surprised I'm not on the members list yet. >:

And the show does seem a bit different with Faust gone, but that may just be because I actually know she left so my mind's forcing me think to that way.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Speaking of that, I'm surprised I'm not on the members list yet. >:

And the show does seem a bit different with Faust gone, but that may just be because I actually know she left so my mind's forcing me think to that way.

I have a huge list of all the members of the club, and I just added you.

The show seems different without her, but she left the show in good hands.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'm not too sure if it being in High-Definition is the only reason why they're in brighter colors. I mean... to me Fluttershy was reaaally bright in that last episode, in my opinion.

And yeah, I could see a slight change in My Little Pony since Faust is gone. It was good nevertheless, but slightly different. I don't see them royally screwing up though; not with the fanbase that My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic has.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
I'm not too sure if it being in High-Definition is the only reason why they're in brighter colors. I mean... to me Fluttershy was reaaally bright in that last episode, in my opinion.

And yeah, I could see a slight change in My Little Pony since Faust is gone. It was good nevertheless, but slightly different. I don't see them royally screwing up though; not with the fanbase that My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic has.

Make no mistake, just one tiny mis-step, and the entire fanbase would be up in flames, in what the Transformers fanbase calls "Ruined FOREVER", doing something like giving Apple Bloom her Cutie Mark would be a small fit among certain fans, but not as much as something like turning Princess Celestia evil (or worse, turning her PINK like her toys are) would cause an uproar among the MLP fandom.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Yes, the palette of the show has been revamped as of late, but in truth... I slightly noticed the change in color and it never bothered me. However, Faust is still apart of the show, but she's no longer the director of it. She's the Storyboard or Animation team's co-director now. (I think, not to sure) But, she's with the show still at least. :)

Now on to the most recent Pony news... Episode Six's Title and Summary has been released.

Air Time: 11/12/11 10:00 am EST
Title: The Cutie Pox
Synopsis: Applebloom finally gets her Cutie Mark! But joy turns to panic as she gets a second, then a third, then a dozen cutie marks.

This sounds like it is going to be comedy episode, but I think in the end, she doesn't get her cutie mark after all, she might of caught an odd illness that was temporary and disappears in the end...but hey, that's my opinion. (If she does, it sorta kills the meaning of the CMC. But, regardless of that fact, I don't think the writers and storyboard team are that cruel to screw the MLP Fanbase like that and I personally think they're playing us with a joke.)

Last edited:

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years

Air Time: 11/12/11 10:00 am EST
Title: The Cutie Pox
Synopsis: Applebloom finally gets her Cutie Mark! But joy turns to panic as she gets a second, then a third, then a dozen cutie marks.

This sounds like it is going to be comedy episode, but I think in the end, she doesn't get her cutie mark after all, she might of caught an odd illness that was temporary and disappears in the end...but hey, that's my opinion. (If she does, it sorta kills the meaning of the CMC. But, regardless of that fact, I don't think the writers and storyboard team are that cruel to screw the MLP Fanbase like that and I personally think they're playing us with a joke.)

You know they're going to get their cutie marks eventually. I still think this is a "comedic" episode somewhat.

Cura

Years

You know they're going to get their cutie marks eventually. I still think this is a "comedic" episode somewhat.

I agree on that as well. I too think that this episode is going to be just for laughs, but yeah... eventually they will get their marks soon enough.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
*cries* WHY DO PEOPLE IGNORE MY POSTS ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

edit: Now I feel bad.......... sorry guys............ I'll make a MLP banner for you guys to make up for it.

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
Years
Well, I'd like to see it earlier than that...but I wouldn't die if that's how it turned out to be.

I kinda hope the end of the episode IS a resultant appearance of a cutie mark. :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Well, be basically already know what the Cutie Mark Crusader's talents are, so it would be unrealistic if they never realize it/don't realize it for a few long time. I don't want them finding out and getting their Cutie Marks too soon, but I also don't want them to take forever and ever upon finding their true talent.

Cura

Years
Everyone is ignoring my posts...... sadface :( And the RPG idea was my favorite post on here....... :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

*cries* WHY DO PEOPLE IGNORE MY POSTS ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

edit: Now I feel bad.......... sorry guys............ I'll make a MLP banner for you guys to make up for it.

Hey, listen... Not everyone will reply to your posts, but remember you're not being ignored. Everyone reads the post, but some don't tend to reply to it. It's okay. Just relax, friend. :)

Yeah, they will soon enough. Maybe a late Season 2 episode?

It is possible... very possible.

What I really want to see is the CMC getting their cutie marks at the same time.

Same here. I rather see them all earn their marks at the same time.

Well, I'd like to see it earlier than that...but I wouldn't die if that's how it turned out to be.

I kinda hope the end of the episode IS a resultant appearance of a cutie mark. :D

Some of the other pony fans I talked to want to see that as well, but a major grouping poll claims that fans hope it's just a joke or comical episode.

In a nutshell, most fans rather not see Applebloom earn her cutie mark so soon in the season, but rather see it happen later on.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Well, be basically already know what the Cutie Mark Crusader's talents are, so it would be unrealistic if they never realize it/don't realize it for a few long time. I don't want them finding out and getting their Cutie Marks too soon, but I also don't want them to take forever and ever upon finding their true talent.

The writers are probably going to delay them getting their cutie marks, and they will, as I said earlier, probably the Cutie Mark Crusdaers will get their cutie marks all at once.

Cura

Years
Indeed. I rather wait longer to see if they get their cutie marks. It's just gives the CMC more time for their adventures, ya know?

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Indeed. I rather wait longer to see if they get their cutie marks. It's just gives the CMC more time for their adventures, ya know?

Give them more adventures, you're right. But, they could go a number of ways to get their cutie marks, even though we know their purpose(s) in life.

They may through us a curveball and they'll get their cutie marks in a way we'd never have anticipated.

Back