• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Hoenn Hard-Mode! [ONE SPOT AVAILABLE] [OOC]

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
Years
  • @Veevee: Sure that's great news!

GUYS THE IC THREAD IS UP, ILL WORK ON THE FIRST CHAPTER NOW!!!! I'll drop everyone a VM when I've got it up.

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    Question before I go to school: Since I got the number 3 dice but the available pokemon are the pre-evolved form, does that mean I can't capture their evolved forms? (meaning void in first chapter)

Gandhi Savage

Years
  • @Ricochett: It means that your able to capture a Linoone, Mightyena or Silcoon/Cascoon! Sorry, should've made it more clear.

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    (Posting this here since it's not in-character.)

But yeah, thanks for understanding! I'm leading towards your first option thought, depending on how much progress is made, I might go with the latter.

But I'm glad you're enjoying my posts so far! I actually have no idea how I'm going to characterize Slakoth right now. When he's awake, anyway.

Gandhi Savage

Years
  • @Disclosed: Yeah it's whatever suits you more or whatever you feel most comfortable doing! Yeah I'm really enjoying yours, and everyone's work honestly! Appreciate you getting up a second post before you had to leave.

VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever
    Years
  • Name: (Self-explanatory really) Scottie Bengington

Age: (16+. there's an extensive waiting list and due to the risk of a Pokémon dying young children aren't allowed to travel on a Pokémon journey) 18

Appearance: (What your character looks like)

oaw61l.jpg

Personality: (How your character acts)
    Scottie is a worrywart. He knows the risk that Pokemon can die, and so he always tends to worry if his Pokemon will die or not. He's very protective of his Pokemon and doesn't like battling that much, which makes it hard sometimes to try and level up or evolve his Pokemon. He knows he must get stronger to overcome his fear of battling, but little by little he does so with each wild Pokemon or trainer encounter. He sees the world in black and white, so he will always try to make the right choice to benefit his Pokemon and his friends. He is always overly excited when he hears rustling in a patch of grass knowing very well it may mean a new Pokemon he can catch and one more replacement to his team. He is very friendly, and will go to incredible lengths to protect his friends, even though he is scared of what the outcome may be by doing so. Despite being a worrywart, he's very stubborn, and won't make a decision until he's read over all the notes in his notebook that he carries with him wherever he goes. He's always trying to get the upper hand in battle and he does this by taking advice from trainers he loses to. He's very nerdy as well, always reading all about every Pokemon he catches. Its moves, level, stats, ability, nature, you name it. He will analyze everything and then decide how to raise that Pokemon so that it won't die easily. Sometimes he tends to over analyze details though and that annoys his friends to death. In the end though, he cares for his friends no matter what, and they care for him. He is very impressionable and people who meet him know he's true to the heart.

History: (Your character's back story, tell us about how they grew up and where, things they've experienced, why they want to be a trainer etc.) Scottie originally grew up in the Kalos region. He was born in Camphrier Town as a royal heir to the Shabboneau Castle's king, and always was bored with himself. His day was almost always the same: First he would wake up, then have breakfast delivered to his room, have another male butler dress him, go downstairs, get a list of chores from his father, do these chores, then go exploring around Camphrier town, and then return back home, have dinner served to him by a butler, and then settle down and go to bed. He was never allowed to venture too far away from the castle though because he didn't have any Pokemon with him. One day he was venturing in a small grove south of Camphrier Town and accidentally ran into a Pikachu. He remembered being shocked by the hostile Pikachu after trying to calm it down by petting it. He was taken to the Pokemon center for a doctor to nurse him, and after that his father, the king of the castle, decided to never let him venture even outside the town again. His father had always wanted him to become the king someday, but that would mean Scottie couldn't go on an adventure. After awhile he grew bored with his life and estranged from his father, and set out to the Hoenn region against his father's will to start his very own Pokemon journey.

Pokémon: (Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Slakoth or Meditie. Only one of each so check above to make sure you're not running a dupes. Your starter is Level 10 and may possess one egg move) Treecko (Knows Quick Attack, Absorb, and Pound)

RP Sample: (An example of previous RP work, if you don't have any then please write an epilogue about your character) Here is an exerpt from the other Roleplay I'm in, Darker than it seems...:

Spoiler:

Aside from this forum, I've role-played on many different forums before in many different situations and would consider myself adept at the art of role-playing. I've had plenty of fun over the course of years in those other forums and roleplays, and am looking forward to joining this one. :)

Last edited:

Gandhi Savage

Years
  • GUYS SHOULD WE INCORPORATE A TEAM AQUA EVENT IN OLDALE LIKE IN THE ANIME WHERE THEY TRY AND GET RELICANTH OR W/E??? I'D PUT MORE RESEARCH IN, 2/3 OF YOU COULD DO IT VIA. JOINT POSTS AND I THINK IT'D BE SUPER COOL?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

Only 2/3 because I'll do it for most events in this format so that everyone individually does the same thing if you get what I mean, just in terms of continuity it seems like a good idea. For example if 3 people did this event then the 2 uninvolved would get the next event and so on, maybe one group could fight Team Aqua and one could fight Team Magma? Just some general musings, would love to hear your guys' thoughts!

@Village: You don't receive your starter until the first post of the IC thread, but other than that I'll accept you. Looking forward to see you be active!

Last edited:

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
  • Can I have a little more time on my reservation? I haven't had the time to work on it, but I can do it and hopefully finish it today.

Gandhi Savage

Years
  • @Veevee: I guess I can extend it, try get it up tonight though I'd really appeciate since I'll be making a 6th spot. Don't feel the need to pick a starter, I'll pick a starter based on how good your SU is, it is a bonus slot after all!

VillageofDragons

Years
  • Oh okay. I edited it so it just shows Treecko instead of any history behind it.

I'll go make my first post in the IC thread now. :)

Years
  • I support fighting the villainous teams. It adds spice to the thread, and a hint of danger! And with danger comes increased reward.

Also, foiling evil plans is fun. And maybe we can have sime form of rival inside the team, just to make fighting them more personal.

VillageofDragons

Years
  • I support fighting the villainous teams. It adds spice to the thread, and a hint of danger! And with danger comes increased reward.

Also, foiling evil plans is fun. And maybe we can have sime form of rival inside the team, just to make fighting them more personal.

I agree with all this completely, and what TurkishDelight said. We should fight the villainous teams, and encounter them in Oldale Town at that. :)

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    Mhm, I'm in! Or better yet, Haley is in. Because she loves messing around, evil team or no. xD Will comment about it too lmao.

Years
  • Everyone in Littleroot is so friendly, polite, and helpful! It's either the Pokemon version of Canada, or they're hiding something!

Next you'll tell me they have no crime, just a high accident rate. For the greater good.

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    Haley doesn't fit in Littleroot town lol

Attempting to catch Linoone next. Was supposed to be a Mightyena but the speed. (Poor Mudkip)

I WILL GET THAT LINOONE.

(I finally manage to post, hurrah! I rushed a bit, sorry. @_@)

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
  • @Veevee: I guess I can extend it, try get it up tonight though I'd really appeciate since I'll be making a 6th spot. Don't feel the need to pick a starter, I'll pick a starter based on how good your SU is, it is a bonus slot after all!

I can do it today, right? I didn't see this post until I woke up a few minutes ago.

And as you say that, does that mean literally almost anything that would make sense could be my starter, or just from the five?

One more thing - I have previous RP work, but nothing is recent. Should I do the epilogue thing? (also, epilogue? what? sure you don't mean prologue?)

Last edited:

Gandhi Savage

Years
  • I'm glad you guys are in! Anyone wanna volunteer for this first event? If so we can brainstorm a little here as to what you want to happen, if you guys are happy that means I'm happy!

@Veevee: Yeah why not! I should've posted a VM to you, so have the rest of the night! It'll be a species from Hoenn but I'm not honestly sure on what yet e.g. if you pull out a God tier SU you could get a Bagon/Beldum or if it was one that was below par you could get something like a Wurmple (I won't be that harsh but you get my point!)

Back