• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
It wouldn't be an update each game would be separate but part of a series

I'm going to be as nice as possible. But here's my thing. 1. Like scarlet Night said this hack hasn't been updated in years. And 2. I really don't get what your talking about. 3. if it's what I think your talking about we don't even know if a new arc is coming after sword and shield. Sorry for ranting I just wanted to point out that this hack is pretty much dead with no sign of the creator.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2019
Just barely started playing this game and I already consider it to be way better then any of the original games thanks metapod23 for putting so much work into this

P_S_B

Frontier Brain
Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2024
There's been zero updates in years, do you really think it's still being worked on?

According a comment on Metapod84's profile his computer caught fire and he lost all his work. Whether or not this is actually true I don't know, but either way I don't get the impression he's coming back.

Years
I'm going to be as nice as possible. But here's my thing. 1. Like scarlet Night said this hack hasn't been updated in years. And 2. I really don't get what your talking about. 3. if it's what I think your talking about we don't even know if a new arc is coming after sword and shield. Sorry for ranting I just wanted to point out that this hack is pretty much dead with no sign of the creator.

This hack follows Ash on his journey through Kanto I think they should have a sequel game to follow his journey through Johto and then a sequel game that follows his journey through Hoenn and so forth and so forth

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 24, 2020
Hello
I really need your help :(

I can't get SS ticket, Anne doesn't appear to me in the place that was supposed to.
I already defeat the gym leader and I'm stuck...
I messed up with bad eggs, changed them from box to box and walked with them. I didn't knew the trouble until now.

There is something I can do to fix this please? Something I can do for Anne give me the ticket?

Thank you so much.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 26, 2020
or some reason when i try to use this romhack it doesn't work. im using lunar ips to add the rom and the emulator im using is visual boyadvance version 1.8.0 beta3 can anyone help me solve this problem?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 6, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I'm playing this last version but i can't get into Fuschia Gym, Do someone know why ?
The door does not open =/.
I have all the needed badges and even with WallHack i can't get in.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
Can somebody help me, i can't defeat the mentally ill Sabrina and her Kadabra, any strategies?

Update

Ah no wait i already beat her, but i had to sacrifice my pikachu (yeah no big loss) but at least he paralysed her Kadabra

Onto the ninja named Koga

Update2

OK this is weird, in beta 11 of Pokemon adventures red chapter my eevee kept evolving into Espeon/Umbreon due to happines but in this game (and pokemon Glazed) i can't get my Eevee to evolve into an Umbreon, despite she's happy, what gives? Any help?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 22, 2020
Hi metapod23 - great work on this, and everyone else.

Just a bug I found - I decided to go swimming before my Cerulean Gym battle and i got stuck in the middle unable to get myself out of the water :/

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
Just a bug I found - I decided to go swimming before my Cerulean Gym battle and i got stuck in the middle unable to get myself out of the water :/

I'm gonna like this comment becuase of the bug/glitch you discovered to me to avoid

As for your problem well i once thought i couldn't get back with that raft, luckily everything went just fine later on

There's another glitch i found, during the giant Onix scene, you guys better beware the house cause i went under it and couldn't get up...forcing (sp) me to restart to my last save

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Wheres the best place to train for the elite 4 with the vs seeker? my teams all level 60 but its taking ages :/

Back