• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!!

Bioses

Bloodthirsty Warrior
Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2017
    Hi, I'm Bioses just new in here. Nice to meet you all!

I've been a Pokémon fan since grade 3, and the first game I played was Pokémon Ruby. Unfortunately, I haven't played the recent games yet, but I'm ready for the new journal.

I love sports and anime just as much as I love Pokémon, so I would be really happy to find out some people who have same interests as me over here.

I'm looking forward to having great discussions with you guys! :P

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Heya Bioses, welcome to PC! I remember when Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire released, my cousin got it first and I was soooo jealous haha. I do recommend you play the newer games if you can, they're pretty good imo. There's a lot to do around here, so I'm sure you'll find places you like and enjoy. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Have fun~

Bioses

Bloodthirsty Warrior
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2017
    Heya Bioses, welcome to PC! I remember when Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire released, my cousin got it first and I was soooo jealous haha. I do recommend you play the newer games if you can, they're pretty good imo. There's a lot to do around here, so I'm sure you'll find places you like and enjoy. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Have fun~
    Thanks, nice to meet you! Yea I'll definitely try the recent games, I've heard they are awesome indeed.

Hi welcome to the site!

Thanks!

Hi welcome to the site!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back