• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: I drew you a birthday card

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
22afc8e6f46868ec5826bb1772d4cbd0.jpg

Darumaka cupcakes!!
ANYWAY, WITHOUT FURTHER ADO...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DREW! (User Seto) (lol, haven't called you Drew in about ten thousand years.) This person right here has a birthday today! Please give your best regards! Eternally 18 forever, amiright?

You should all tease drew about being old in visitor messages. Or preferably, you could spam...

tumblr_nyptp9XYmx1tmz6pko2_500.gif

Tenn Kujo

tumblr_ouz4mxOfZH1w5933vo1_400.gif

gifs

tumblr_ouz4mxOfZH1w5933vo5_400.gif

onto Drew's profile. Whispers: that's the character I'm spamming in this thread.

Anyway, hope you have a good birthday~.
i posted this a second early wtf

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
@Mezzo Darumaka shaped food is the best food.

AND LOOK AT ALL THOSE TENN GIFS. <3

Thank you Kory!!

hbday drew!! i hope everything in your life is going amazing. ♥
Aaaw, thank you Angie!! ♥ My life isn't going too hectic right now, going to work and hoping coworkers don't realize it's my birthday today, tbh. LOL

Happy birthday! Same day as mine lol.
Oh really?? Thank you! and Happy birthday back to you. :>

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Happy birthday to both! :)

happy birthday drew! I wish you nothing but the best today and everyday. <333

happy belated birthday Drew! <3 we have some catching up to do tbh!
I literally haven't been on since before these were posted, but they were in my notifs, and I didn't wanna not answer even though they were sent forever ago. Thank you for the nice wishes, guys! ❤ ❤ ❤ My b-day was fine, and my life is okay, and I hope you guys are doing well also!

Back