• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rip Grumpy Cat

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • CNN said:
    Grumpy Cat died at seven years old. She was one of the most famous pet influencers, with over 2 million followers on Instagram.

Full source. While I didn't really know a whole lot about Grumpy Cat, this is still pretty sad, honestly. :( Rip, Grumpy Cat.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    It made me sad. Though while going through Facebook I came across this picture that made me laugh.

Spoiler:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I'm a little bit sad but honestly, I always felt bad for that cat. Apparently it lived pretty long for a cat with dwarfism, but... it was in the spotlight and travelling all the time. That's stressful even for a reagular, healthy cat, nevermind one with health issues. :( I hope I'm just reading into it too much, since I didn't keep up with Grumpy Cat much, but if that was the case, at least now she can rest and never have to do another promotional tour again. u_u

Back