• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!

Years
  • Wow, it's been an incredibly long time since I last visited this site; so much has changed in 3 years!

I hope everyone is doing well, and that all my old friends that I lost contact with are happy in their current lives!

So, a little bit about me. I've played the pokemon games for 20 years or so, watched all of the anime and currently am reading through the manga (which is excellent by the way, I highly recommend it!) I used to participate in some of the roleplays here, mainly the Pokémon Trainer Academy and some smaller ones with some friends and I'm looking to hopefully get back into it!

I love talking with people so, if you're ever looking for someone to talk to about anything, please send me a message and I'll reply as soon as I can!

Take care, everyone!
    JB

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! Welcome back to the forums JB! Glad you decided to return, I'm sure RP will be happy to have you back. :)

Years
  • Hey JB, welcome back =) I read the manga up to the early Johto saga with Gold and that was great, really need to continue but been so distracted with other things. Where are you at now?

Back