• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stuck In San Fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
Years
  • "Something?" She blinks, looking to Pipe. Something was on that little critter's mind, she knew it. "Well.....I wonder what...."

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Sanji smiles.. "I really don't know anymore.. I think I've been a bad influence on Pipe.." he flips the food in the pan and Magna comes over sniffing at it. "Not yet.." he says poking her nose.

Magna snorts and pushes Rayne closer to him with her head.. Magna could feel the heat between the two of them and couldn't understand why they couldn't feel it themselves..

Sanji touches the food with the tip of his finger and taists it, "its ready.." he says smiling.. "I made some extra for your pokemon.."

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • Rayne nods, truning even redder than a Corphish. "T-thank you...." Slasher goes over to Pipe and picks the Pichu up examining it closely. "Gro? Grovyle?"

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Sanji comes behind her having already put to food on the floor for the pokemon and runs his hand down her left arm and places it on hers... Pichu jumps out of her arms and runs over to the food... Sanji does the same with his right hand untill he had his arms overlaping hers holding her in an embrace that couldn't be seen as such by anyother person.. his coat fell over her legs and covered them in a shroud of black fabric... he smiles as she puts her hands on her sides and turns to look at him...

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • "Sanji...." She smiles, the blush slowly fading. "I love everything that you have done for my Pokemon....and myself. How could I ever repay you?"

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Geoffrey smiled tiredly at Rian as his face slowly shifted into a sad frown as if it looked like you just got your heart broken. Geoffrey could see Rayne and another man that he didn't know looking like they were enjoying themselves, like they were falling in love... They were in an apartment that didn't have the curtains closed, the only one. The weather had turned for the worse and began to shower rain on the city. Geoffrey covered himself in his coat and let out some tears knowing no one could tell the difference if he was crying or it was just rain drops running down his face. Geoffrey sighed and walked down the street, "We better go if we want to get anywhere..."

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • She moved aaway from Sanji and stepped outside for a moment. She looked up, seeing Geoff walking off. "Wait!" She ran to catch up. "Wait please!!"

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Geoffrey kept walking as the rain poured still and the sky turned to black. He didn't know if anyone was following him, but he pressed on not knowing where he was heading or what in fact, he was thinking.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    "Let go of me!" He said angrilly, "I saw you with him! Just forget it, it's over. For one moment I was a fool to believe I was in love with you." Geoffrey shaked her grip off of him and continued walking.

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • "W-with him?!" Tears began to run down her cheeks. "How could you think that?! I was coming to look for you.....Geoff......" She looks down, the tears now falling faster than rain. "Geoff please.....pease listen....I...Geoff I love you! NOT HIM!" Why did everything bad always happen to her, she ran back and recalled Slasher and Sevvie. "I have to go....I'm sorry Sanji...." She then ran out and past Geoff, now wanting to be captured by Rockets.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Geoffrey stubbornly kept walking on till he hit the dead end of the road. "****" he said with rage and kicked over a trashcan. "How could she do this! I thought we were meant to be. I thought...yeah whatever, I can just see a perfect family portrait of him and Rayne," Geoffrey said with great envy. He put his back against the wall and his hands in his coat pocket's continuing to think as the rain still came down from the sky. As gloomy as this moment was, it didn't seem like it was about to end and that the sun was going to come out.

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • "I thought he loved me.....Geofff......" She had slowed her pace to a walk and was moving silently, heart torn into pieces. "Why....I loved him....." She stopped and looked up, seeing several Rocket Grunts. Her eyes widened as she backed away before turning to run. The thought of battling had crossed her mind but pain kept her from fighting back. "Geoff help me please!! GEOFF!!!"

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Geoffrey could see her not too far away, but he wonderded what she was blabbing about. He ran over to see what was up though this didn't really change how he felt about her, like she had abandoned him. He was standing next to her now, clothes damp and all, looking at her and then reverting his attention over to the Rockets. "She's with me," he said. They slowly went away keeping an eye on him, they treated him like he was a higher being although in reality he wasn't. I guess they just wanted to live to see their 30th birthday. "What is it?" Geoffrey looked away from Rayne and then looked back.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • "Rayne!" Sanji calls after her... "Don't go... they... " he stops seeing a shadow go by the window... "NO!" he yells returning all his pokemon exept Magna.. "Comone Magna..!" he runs out the door and into the rain.. "Rayne! Rayne.. Ray-" he was cut short when the giant claw of a black Rayquaza digs into his back and picks him up.. Magna barks furiusly at the beast and gets hit with hyperbeam.. Magna squeels and hits the ground uncaunsiuse...

Blood falls from Sanji's lips as he cries his last cry... (so he balives), "RAYNE I LOVE YOU AND ALWAYS WILL!!!!!!!" Rayquaza digs his claws deeper into his skin with every word he spoke........

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • "I love you Geoff....you treated me like I was some common mutt....." Tears kept falling. "You don't know how bad I felt....I didn't eant to lose you....please believe me I lo-" she looked to where Sanji was and stiffeed slightly, then looked back to Geoff. "We need to help him...."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back