• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stuck In San Fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    "Psh, I treated you like a common mutt?" Geoffrey shook his head. Although he was stubborn he could be forgiving, only to the most precious of people. "I'm sorry, I apologize..." Geoffrey sighed and with four words he said how she meant to him back. "I love you too." Geoffrey pulled her close but gently and held her. "I think I hear someone calling for you....I guess we might as well go and help though i'm not so sure we should," he whispered.

"RAYNE I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU.." he could hear the guy say.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
  • "G-geoff...I've realized....I....I'm sorry..." She moves away from him and runs to where Sanji and Magna lay, kneeling beside the boy. "Sanji......" Geoff....I'm so sorry....I thought...I loved you but I didn't.... She looked to Geoff then back to Sanji, checking for a pulse. "Please...."

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Geoffrey was not hurt once, but twice in the same day. He felt betrayl, hatred, jealousy..."How can you say you love me and then take it back? What kind of person are you?" he said with utter disgust at Rayne. "I never knew how to hate until I met you."

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • "Magna...stay with Sanji...." She stood and walked to Geoff, looking him straight in the eyes. "I'm sorry Geoff...please understand.....I'm confused Geoff, I don't know who to love more...please understand....."

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    "The thing that hurts the most is I lost you twice. You don't have to be confused anymore because I know in my heart that you don't love me from the words you said to me before." Geoffrey's eyes started to water up, "Goodbye."

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Geoffrey kissed her back gently. "What's really weird is I can't stop loving you..." Geoffrey continued to kiss her and held her tightly through the whole time it rained, he felt that his heart seemed to beat the same as hers did. A perfect match. "I hope I am truely the one you love because I don't know if I can take you saying you love me without your mind made up..."

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • "I....I'm so sorry for hurting you Geoffrey...I didn't know...how to express....." She looks him in the eyes, smiling. "I now know...that I can't ever leave you. You matter far too much Geoffrey..." She closes her eyes, letting her head rest upon his left shoulder, singing softly. "Tell me how am I supposed to live without you.....Now that I've been loving you so long....How am I supposed to live without you....How am I supposed to carry on......" She pauses for a moment and looks up at him. ".....When all that I've been living for is gone......"

OOC: Ok it's Michael Bolton but who cares?! It's an RPG >__>;

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    OOC: LMFAO. Michael Bolton reminds me of the greatest movie ever, Office Space.

Geoffrey smiled back and looked around. Today, right now with her, everything seemed in place like a freshly completed puzzle of 5,000 pieces. Every piece is a part of a big picture which turns out to be one amazing work of art. "I suppose we're too young to get married, eh?" Geoffrey said jokingly and then kissed her on the cheek after he put his arm around her.

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • "Yes I suppose....but age shouldn't matter....if you're married at heart...it should be that way....." She laughs gently. "Always....."

OOC: Anyways....

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Geoffrey sighed. "Who am I kidding? You're not the one, I can see your lieing through your teeth when you said you loved me." Geoffrey put his backpack down and his pokeballs. "I'm tired of being a trainer, it's now the time I get out of this town and find where I belong." Geoffrey got into the taxi and it drove off.

OOC: I quit.

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • OOC: We'll miss you

Rayne was stunned. How...why.... "Lying....." She looked back to where Sanji lay and went back over, petting Magna before kneeling. "I was a fool to love him....I love Sanji....."

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • [OOC: . . . Alright.]

After recalling Scizor, Rian nodded and followed Geoffrey out of the alleyway. Though he was still somewhat distrustful, he currently had no reason to contradict him. However, as Geoffrey made his way out of the stone passage, Rian lingered beside it--observing the following events in silence.

The trainer remained still, allowing the rain to pour relentlessly onto him as water streamed freely across his face. As Geoffrey entered a taxi and departed, he remained wordless--quietly turning his wintery azure eyes to the Vaporeon that stood at his side. The Pokemon's natural ability to vanish into water created an eerie effect as rainwater ran across its smooth, scaley skin. Vaporeon stared up at its trainer, its dark eyes attentive and alert.

After a long moment of silence, Rian murmured, "Let's go."

pokegirl909

Thx to Suta-Raito
    Years
  • [occ: I'm gonna leave too. Its like, just 4 people now.]

Anna cursed angily, walking down the side walk. A few people stared, but all she did was smack them in return. When she finally reached the gate, the gaurds stopped her, demanding for a gatepass.

"I haven't go no **** gate pass!" Anna shouted, to him, struggling to get out of the man's firm grip on her. "I don't need one I tell you!" A couple more gaurds ran over to her. She kicked the man in the chest, causing him to drop her. She punched another gaurd in the neck, at least, she hoped it hit him And, then she ran past the two gaurds, more of them chasing her. She hoppped over a bush, and ducked under a clothes line. She swiftly made her way past the gate, and into a non rocket world.

OCC: If no one likes this, too bad. It was fast, and easy.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Sanji opens his eyes slightly seein Rayne kneeling next to him... "Rayne..." he says coufing... "Rayne.. you.. you came back..." Magna wimpers at him as he tries to sit up... "What happend to the..."

A black claw appears from nowere and grabs him... "He...." his crie is cut off when the Rayquaza squeezes him... Rayne could hear his bones not cracking.. but crunching....
    Sanji lets out a shout as the Black Rayaquaza hisses... "Magna..." he says so quietly that hardly anyone could hear...

magna jumps at the Rayaquaza destracting it just enough so that he was able to pull a purple Masterball out of his pocket.. he had been saving it for Mewtwo but he was surten that that pokemon wasn't going to show up anytime soon... he taps the ball on the giant claw and the whole beast turns red entering the ball.. Sanji falls to the ground and lands in a puddle of his own blood...

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • "SANJI!" Rayne kneels, picking up the boy's body, holding it close. "Sanji...don't you dare die on me...." Tears were falling quickly, she loved him dearly. "Sanji...please...answer me Sanji...."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back