• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stuck In San Fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
  • Sanji looks out the window... "not really.. we never are." he snaps and slowking goes over. "Slowking use barrior.. we'll need it" Slowking nods and closes his eyes.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
  • "I see...." She hold out two pokeballs, releasing her Seviper and Grovyle. "Well...these two are Slasher and evvie..."

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • "Well, I ran out of Pokemon food I make for them...they love it...." She follows, laughing slightly. "I will need to get more ingredients sometime though.."

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Sanji pulls a pot out of a caboard... "If you find what you need here.. go ahead and use it..." he pushes Minun aside with his foot so that he can get to the frige.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Geoffrey pulled Kiri on Dragonite and was looking around. Team Rocket members came rushing in from all the doors heading our way. "We better hurry or we won't get far..."

Myrrh

Pokegirl909's True Love...
    Years
  • "Brace yourselves, Dragonite! Break through the roof!!"

Dragonite crashed through the roof, and I then commanded him to take us to the PokeCenter.

We finnaly arrived.

"Dragonite, Return!!" I say, then Dragonite is recalled into its Pokeball, and we enter the PokemonCenter......

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Geoffrey told Kiri to go heal her pokemon, they needed it. "Well, I never caught your name." Geoffrey turned around to him and held out his hand.

"Thanks for all your help, as a small token take this." Geoffrey handed him a special type of ball he's been making. "Yeah it might look odd, but I think it will catch almost anything. Well, almost like I said. So what are we going to do now?"

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    "Well..she isn't exactly my companion. I just met her at that scary place with prisoners, but yeah you can travel with me. I have no where else either to go. I guess we could start by looking for this girl I know if you want." Geoffrey shrugged.

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • She sits silently in a dark corner, Slasher at her feet. "I like them both.....I like them....I don't what to do....Slasher....I need help...."

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Rian strode casually out of the grocery store, tossing and catching a bottle of water. Making his way past a Rocket, he entered a side alley and knelt, unslinging his backpack from his shoulder. Unzipping the backpack, he placed the water bottle inside, closed the bag, then returned it to his shoulder. Brushing a strand of his hair behind an ear, the male stood and cast his gaze about. Where to go now . . .

After walking through a series of alleys, Rian paused. Listening attentively, he heard several approaching footsteps. Immediately the trainer broke into a run--only to find himself facing a Rocket that had made his way around a corner.

"Hey, kid, watch it! You almost ran into me!" the Rocket snapped.

Smiling a smile that seemed slightly nervous, Rian stepped a few paces back. "Sorry, sir--my mistake. I'll be more careful next time."

"Yeah, whatever--just hope there is no next time. 'Cause if there is, you'll be in for a world of pain." The Rocket brushed angrily past the youth.

"Understood, sir," Rian said before allowing himself a quiet sigh of relief. It seems I'm alright for n--

"Hey, wait a sec." The Rocket turned about to face Rian, his expression filled with suspicion.

The male stiffened.

"I think I recognize you. You're one of those trainers we're looking for."

"What? Me?" Rian smiled disarmingly as he turned toward the Rocket grunt. "Not to contradict you, sir, but I'm afraid you're mistaken."

"Oh?" the Rocket challenged, raising a photo for the trainer to view.

"Er . . . sorry, but I should get going." Without another word, Rian performed a swift "about-face" and fled, leaving the Rocket furiously blowing a single, piercing note on a whistle.

I was hoping to go unrecognized, but I guess there's no such luck today. Rian came to a sudden halt as he found several Rockets standing only a few feet before him. Glancing about, the trainer found himself in a rather unfavorable situation. Though he stood at a type of "crossroads" alley--that is, one with a passage to the front, back, and both sides--Rockets were approaching from every corridor. Well, if the conflict can't be avoided . . . Rian removed two Pokeballs from his belt. I'm counting on you guys; do me proud.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    "Myrrh, it looks like she might be a while before her pokemon finish healing so let's go." Geoffrey walked out of the pokecenter assuming that Myrrh was following him. They walked right by a grocery store and he could see a Rocket by an alley. "Stay here," Geoffrey said.

Geoffrey walked by the Rocket and was stopped suddenly.

"Aren't you Giovanni's kid?" he said with a gulp afterwards.

"No, I'm just a normal man walking the streets passing by."

The Rocket looked down into this binder of pictures and recognized him. "You are Giovanni's kid."

"Don't refer to me as kid you fool. Do I look like one to you? Don't refer to me as a mere child you imbecile, now go make good with your grandma before I have you stuffed in a wastebasket."

The Rocket was wide eyed and sweating and with a pause he said, "yes...sir".

Geoffrey signaled for Myrrh to come and they walked by. They could see a line of Rocket standing infront of a guy they didn't know. Geoffrey creeped up behind him and said, "You need help?" and smugly smiled. The Rocket's started talking about Geoffrey knowing that he was Giovanni's son.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Mort Rainey said:
    She sits silently in a dark corner, Slasher at her feet. "I like them both.....I like them....I don't what to do....Slasher....I need help...."

"Hmmm... did you say something?" Sanji asks turning to her.... she just sat silent...

"Pipe..." he wispers, the tiny pichu climbs onto the counter next to the stove... "make her happy." he says patting the Pichu's head...

"Chu!" Pipe says jumping onto the floor and pouncing to Rayne... "Pichu!" she says pulling on her pants... "chu chu..."

Rayne has no choice but to stand up, Pipe was strong for a Pichu. Pipe pulls her allong untill she was standing next to Sanji... "Chu..." she says letting her go..

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Geoffrey stood around waiting for his response. He was growing impatient yet contained it. He also had other things on his mind besides what was happening right now, such as Rayne. He coudn't take her off his mind and it would probably effect how he would battle if it resulted in that. He pulled out a pokeball and gripped it tightly.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • Kiri sat in the waiting room of the pokemon center. After a few hours, a nurse came out of the operating room with Jolteon lying on a stretcher. He looked happily at Kiri, then stood up. The sheet on him slid off, and he had a bandage wrapped around his abdomen. He lept from the stretcher and ran up to Kiri barking happily. Kiri wrapped her arms around him, and scratched the back of his head. "His gunshot wound will take a while to heal." The nurse said. "Just let him rest, no battles, and he'll be fine in a few weeks."

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Rian smiled slightly at the new arrival. "I've had worse . . . ," he replied quietly. Though his expression did not physically change, an eeriness seemed to enter his smile. ". . . But, you can join in the fun if you want to."

The way he acts, the way he looks--I'm sure of it now. He's Giovanni's son. The trainer turned toward the Rockets as his grip on his Pokeballs tightened. I don't know what he's doing, but for now I'll play innocent. Smiling an oddly sweet smile at the Rockets, Rian said, "Well, you wanted to slaughter me, correct? We mind as well start." He lightly tossed two Pokeballs into the air. "Scizor, Vaporeon, there's some gentlemen who want to meet you."

As Rian released his Pokemon, the Rockets seemed to recover from their surprise at seeing Geoffrey and cast a number of Pokeballs into the air. Seeing Pokemon after Pokemon materialize, Rian continued to smile--seemingly undisturbed. "Looks like there's a whole lot of Pokemon--guess I should have sent out more than two," he laughed casually. "Anyway, Scizor, Vaporeon . . . Let's go."

Vaporeon sprang into a Quick Attack at the nearest Raticate as Scizor brought down its steel claw on a Machoke. His hands in his pockets, Rian quietly watched the battle, a soft smile faintly on his features. Alright, being that we're in an alley, there's limited maneuverability--especially to the sides. So, I'll have to use that to my advantage.

"Vaporeon!" The trainer motioned to a specific area before pointing and snapping his fingers. Vaporeon leaped to the indicated area--at the center of the "crossroads" and turned to directly face an alley. While the azure Pokemon prepared itself, Scizor slashed a Houndour that had attempted to attack the water type. Opening its mouth wide, Vaporeon released a full force Aurora Beam.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Geoffrey yawned and was unsurprised. "I really thought this battle would be worth fighting, but if you Rockets can't take on this boy then you certainly have a thing or two to learn." Geoffrey tossed out Bulbsaur, one of his most treasured pokemon. Besides, he only needed one to beat them. His Bulbsaur was a little more...enhanced if I must say than the others being born in a pokemon lab. He could see some water pokemon and used his Bulbsaur to his advantage to take them out. "Bulbsaur, razor leaf..." The Bulbsaur used the attack on a couple Wartortle's heading towards them and gathered what sun he could to use solar beam on the pokemon. "Tell me how it ends..." Geoffrey fell a sleep during all this letting Bulbsaur do his work.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Rian glanced toward Geoff and smiled softly, quietly saying, "Sorry, but I don't know how much sleep you'll get . . . "

The trainer turned, the smile on his features faint and the coldness in his eyes growing. "Vaporeon, Haze and Hydro Pump. Scizor, vanish and Slash." Instantly, a thick fog filled the alley, obscuring normal vision. As is characteristic with Vaporeon, the water Pokemon seemed to melt into the smoke and disappear completely. Scizor, not having such an ability, merely placed itself deep within the fog, using its wings to adjust its body temperature to its surroundings, thus becoming unseen to the Pokemon able to see heat sources.

Suddenly, geysers burst from the ground, striking their targets with heavy force. As Pokemon were cast into the air, steel pincers Slashed them and cast them to the ground. After several minutes, Vaporeon materialized at Rian's side.

"Va, Vapor."

"Done already?" Rian said, retaining his calm expression as he glanced at his Pokemon. "Alright, then. Scizor, please remove the Haze."

A whir became audible as Scizor's wings created a wind to dispel the fog. Within seconds, the Rocket's fallen Pokemon became visible--lying unconscious on the stone ground.

Smiling disarmingly at the Rockets, Rian stated, "Your Pokemon seem to be in need of treatment. Please take them to the Pokemon Center." After a brief moment of thought, the trainer added in a light tone, "It might be more fun if I gave you a countdown to leave before Scizor attacks you. A ten count is reasonable, right? Ten . . . nine . . . "

The alleys were emptied when Rian reached four. Shrugging slightly, the male casually increased his count's pace. "Three two one . . . and no one left to destroy." He sighed quietly before turning toward the crimson Pokemon at his side. "Sorry, Scizor. Maybe next time, ne?"

"Scizor . . . " The Pokemon murmured.

As the cold smile faded from his eyes, Rian spoke to Geoffrey. "It seems the battle ended in our favor. Thank you for allowing your Bulbasaur to help."

I still don't trust him, but . . . I'd say it's pretty obvious that his relation to the Rockets isn't what one might think it would be. But, whatever the situation, I won't be the one to start a fight.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back