Started by vanillanastytv November 29th, 2020 10:49 AM
  • 3 replies

Astromancer

they/them
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
35,219 posts
13.2 Years
Coming back to the world of Pokemon TCG after something like 18 years. Going to be getting into a mixture of physical card collecting and online competitive play. Intimidated but excited. Thank you for having me.
Welcome to PC! And welcome back to pokemon (card) gaming 😄 There's discussions on our Discord server for that, as well as a TCG section on our forums https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?fn=tcg

Hope you'll have a good time and good luck in your competitive and collecting endeavors :)

Male
Hawai'i
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
61 posts
16.7 Years
welcome to poke community. the new Pokemon cards are super cool and I like how they're the first thing I see when I enter my local target lol.

Roni

depresseroni

shen't
PH
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
5,885 posts
7.8 Years
Glad to see another soul keeping the TCG spirit alive! Welcome aboard man! I personally don't collect cards nor do I know how to play the game, but we have a dedicated subforum just for TCG folks like you! Make sure to head on over there and don't be a stranger :D

Also yes I love how shiny the rare ones are. Whoever's making the art for these cards should hopefully be paid good!
Currently Raising:
Zilla the Tyranitar

Lv. 100 @ 5845
Challenge: Pseudo-Legendary Master
Legendary: TBA
Durple the Dragonite
Tag-Team w/ Ash Ketchup

Lv. 100 @ 5861
Challenge: Pseudo-Legendary Master
Legendary: TBA
VPPSteamAvatarFlair