• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Completed] Pokemon Supreme Fire

Years
  • Don't know if this is a common bug or just mine, but when the Jirachi egg hatches the game freezes. It's seems like it doesn't like Jirachi itself, I even tried to cheat it in on a different save just to see what would happen and the game froze again (just to be clear, the previous and next pokemon to Jirachi could be cheated in).

Hey thanks for the report again! Just found out that the Sprite got messed up, hence the freeze after it hatches. Should be fixed now.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Thank you for the fix, now it works fine! And thanks for the hack itself, very well done. Quite hard and challenging, I hope I'm able to finish it! :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2023
    My pokemon keep saying ignored orders and it use some other move or it never does nothing dont know why you got to fix it

Years
  • My pokemon keep saying ignored orders and it use some other move or it never does nothing dont know why you got to fix it

Hey thanks for playing. This is one of the feature in the game; Pokemon will disobey at this level :- 30 (no badge), 50 (2 badges), 75 (4 badges), 90(6 badges).

In case you miss this.

Years
  • Minor update. link in main post.

Deoxys and Moltres will no longer have Wonder Guard as their ability.

Deoxys - will have a more balanced Total BST to still be viable.
    Moltres - will have intimidate.

Years
  • It is that time of the year where I am improving my baby. This time I am updating the BST for all the Pokemon to make them all usable in the late game. This is to make it so that the BST change is on par with the Sequel. But because this one do not have any Fairy there will still be a slight difference in weakness/resist table.

This change will nerf some of the strong ones. But will also Buff a lot of the weak ones. So for the difficulty, I will say it is the same as before. may be easier on some major battles, may be harder on the other.

Other than that. Keep in mind that this RomHack is for the players that seeks different way/meta of playing Pokemon. It is all about balance (or each type having their own usefulness) between the types, and making all the types useful. If you are seeking the same Pokemon game concept and do not want to explore new meta. Then this romhack is NOT SUITED FOR YOU.​

So what exactly did I change in this Update:
    Spoiler:

I will call this version rebalance version. And i will not be deleting the Final Remake version. Download link on the main post.

Thank you.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2021
    Does anyone also have the issue that in battle after defeating the first pokemon that the question if you wanna sent a other Pokemon in not comes up?

I hope somebody has the answer.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    @stiflerstef

The default battle style has probably been set to "set" instead of "shift" in your options. This is a function that is also present in the vanilla games.

Some ROM Hacks completely get rid of the "shift" battle style though. Not sure whether that's the case with this hack.

Years
  • Does anyone also have the issue that in battle after defeating the first pokemon that the question if you wanna sent a other Pokemon in not comes up?

I hope somebody has the answer.

Just to confirm the answer from @kalarie. The battle is in set mode.

Written in the feature 'force Set battle'.

Years
  • Just a minor update on Ekans line up. As you know in this romhack Ekans evolve to Seviper and then Arbok. But... the original idea was it having another evolution and seviper was never in the plan. Finally got the sprite made by Terminaut_. The original post is updated with the download link. Only for Rebalanced version.

Now Seviper is replaced by Arbok and Arbok is replaced by its 'King' version

x5w1f6xtux071.png

Last edited:
    Years
  • how do I disable the EXP all?

You cant. You have to use exp share held item (which works differently) and lucky egg properly in the romhack to balance out the levels in your team.

I know this one is a problem, especially with the level soft-lock (disobey at certain level). Going to update this part of the game. Should not be too hard cause i already did it on the sequel.

That being said. I am planning to do a bigger update rather than just change 1 thing. Basically im saying i wont be updating it anytime soon. Or maybe i should. Depends on the time i have.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2021
    Wont be able to use it here. Vs seeker breaks the game. Just because most trainers was not written for it.

Well that's sad because leveling up is really long once all trainers have been cleared and when you're 10 lvl below the boss

Years
  • Well that's sad because leveling up is really long once all trainers have been cleared and when you're 10 lvl below the boss

Yeah. Im well aware. The only way is to train at the grinding patches that is given in the document. Or if you reach the 7th island. There will be an exp trainer.

This does not matter now, but just letting you know, i am updating the game, but at the moment stopped at the fifth gym. Getting rid of May and adding more of rocket duo instead, plus having the nature changer in. The leveling curve is also being acknowledged in the coming update. Sadly i wont be able to post that patch anytime soon 😕.

If youre on the seventh gym. Surf up and train on the grass there with Exp share item held. Before that you van train on the celadon city grass. If at elite 4. I put a trainable patch just outside the building. It wont help as much. But it will still help you out for this.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2021
    Yeah. Im well aware. The only way is to train at the grinding patches that is given in the document. Or if you reach the 7th island. There will be an exp trainer.

This does not matter now, but just letting you know, i am updating the game, but at the moment stopped at the fifth gym. Getting rid of May and adding more of rocket duo instead, plus having the nature changer in. The leveling curve is also being acknowledged in the coming update. Sadly i wont be able to post that patch anytime soon 😕.

If youre on the seventh gym. Surf up and train on the grass there with Exp share item held. Before that you van train on the celadon city grass. If at elite 4. I put a trainable patch just outside the building. It wont help as much. But it will still help you out for this.

I belive that one thing you can implement to simplify the grinding session is a trainer with a full team Chansey in front of each Pokemon Center

Years
  • I belive that one thing you can implement to simplify the grinding session is a trainer with a full team Chansey in front of each Pokemon Center

Yeah. It will be something like that. 😊

Actually the sequel is made that way. Instead of outside the pokrcenter. They are inside the pokecenter instead.

Last edited:
    Back