• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] What did u think of the Crown Tundra Trailer? and your fav part?

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    I don't know if someone already made an thread about this so...yah my fav part was the music and the legendary max raid (It's like the legendary did have an vacation LOL) tbh that's the only reason i loved the trailer

Last edited:

Fulminata

Kamaitachi
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2020
    I think the max adventures look cool, but the returning pokemon are probably what makes me like it the most

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • i mean i'll play it bc i already paid for it. it's cool to see some old legendaries return...i like finishing the dex so it at least adds something to do for me, regardless of what else is available.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Adventure raids with rental teams could be neat. Hopefully there's decent variety there and the connection is stable!

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2020
    I'm honestly hoping that they just throw in all the pokemon at this point, it would be a shame if they didn't... (Maybe that was their plan all along though, I'm not too sure)
    Or... if they come out with a Sinnoh region remake they could encourage players to send older pokemon over

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I watched another trailer released a few hours ago by Nintendo Japan, and noticed something I have seen no one talking about.

TkaSt1c.png

Anyone think this might be another regi?

Impuulse

sent out Politoed!
    Years
    • They/Them
    • U.S.A
    • Seen Oct 20, 2020
    My favorite part of the trailer is when they showed the new legendary birds, i'm so hyped for when the DLC releases.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2020
    I saw Avalugg

I really like the Bergmite line. Probably my favourite Ice types.
    So when I saw Avalugg in the water, I became happy

Back