• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Repel emerald

darthbr

Banned
Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I know theres lot of topics

But no one explain it easy. I Just found easy ones for fired. IF someone can help me i Will Credit in my hack rom. Soon i Will post in sideshowcase. Emerald 386 with custom legendar scripts

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I know theres lot of topics

But no one explain it easy. I Just found easy ones for fired. IF someone can help me i Will Credit in my hack rom. Soon i Will post in sideshowcase. Emerald 386 with custom legendar scripts
    You kinda forgot to say what exactly do you want to do...?
    "Repel Emerald" doesn't say much. Pokémon Emerald already has Repels. Every single mainline Pokémon game has them, in fact.

Is it Reusable Repels? There's a branch created by DizzyEgg that you can pull in order to implement the feature in your decomp based project, if so.
    https://github.com/DizzyEggg/pokeemerald/tree/repel

Alternatively, there's a tutorial with a different implementation in the Pokeemerald wiki that you can check out too.
    https://github.com/pret/pokeemerald/wiki/Prompt-for-reusing-Repels

darthbr

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Oh sorry, i mean, repel emerald, was reusable repel... hehe

I dont use decomp emerald, i need a tutorial based on ''normal'' emerald, but those tutorials arent clear enought...

Maybe my topic is in wrong place? =O

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Oh sorry, i mean, repel emerald, was reusable repel... hehe

I dont use decomp emerald, i need a tutorial based on ''normal'' emerald, but those tutorials arent clear enought...

Maybe my topic is in wrong place? =O
    It is, yes. This area of the forum called "Decomp and Disassembly Help" where you posted this thread is explicitly and unsurprisingly used for decomp based projects.
    Go ask a moderator to move it to ROM Hacking Help instead. That's where binary hacking related help requests go.

Back