• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: New This Month: January 2022!

Years
  • Every month, we'll list a small selection of upcoming entertainment, media and sporting events, to get people talking about what they're excited for in the next few weeks!

Feel free to talk about anything not listed here, or remind us of any highly anticipated releases and events that we've forgotten to add to the lists!

What are you most looking forward to in January? Maybe there's something you're absolutely dreading being released? Discuss!!!

Film:

● Scream

● The 355

● Cyrano

● The King's Daughter

● Brighton 4th

● Hotel Transylvania 4: Transformania

● Marvel's Eternals will also be free to stream on Disney plus in most parts of the world from Jan 12th for those who haven't seen it yet.

Tv:

● Women of the Movement

● Peacemaker

● How I Met Your Father

● Euphoria Season 2

● All of Us Are Dead

Music:

● The Weeknd - Dawn FM

● Aaliyah - Unstoppable (this album is gonna divide some peeps I think)

● Years & Years - Night Call

● The Lumineers - Brightside

Books / Comics:

● She-Hulk

● Isabel Allende - Violeta

● Daredevil: Woman Without Fear

● Batman: The Knight

● Stacy Willingham - A Flicker in the Dark

Sports:

● Australian Open Tennis

● Four Continents Figure Skating Championships

● The WRC season begins with the Monte Carlo Rally

● WWE Royal Rumble​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I'll keep up with Royal Rumble and will be watching the Figure Skating Championships because I've started watching the US qualifying ones for the Olympics next month.

Back