• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Poll] Nurse Joy's assistants

Which Nurse Joy's assisant do you like most?

• Chansey/Blissey

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Audino

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Comfey

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Indeedee

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Wigglytuff

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Years
  • Nurse Joy has a few different assistants throughout the regions! They can be seen with the following Pokemon throughout many parts of the series, most notably the anime and games:

Chansey/Blissey
    113MS8.png
    242MS8.png

Audino
    531MS8.png

Comfey
    764MS8.png

Indeedee
    876MS8.png

Wigglytuff
    040MS8.png

Which of these do you like the most?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Aw man, Chansey/Blissey are so iconic but I adore Audino and Comfey!

I think I'm gonna stand with the OGs tho.

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • Chansey/Blissey will always be the classic, iconic choice. It was Joy's first partner pokemon and seems so synonymous with her, even though there have been others. It's an enchanting line, and just represents the nurse role so well, being such a kind, merry Pokemon and healing the injured by sharing it's own soft-boiled eggs with those in need.

Years
  • It's definitely tough! Chansey/Blissey are absolutely wonderful, sweet, and very iconic. But I think in the end I prefer Audino for her adorable mega evolution. <3

Years
  • I voted for Audino since it was my first ever shiny back in Black 2 and I have a soft spot for it. Chansey is also up there for me since it's so iconic as a Nurse Joy partner Pokemon.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Audino and Wigglytuff, tbh. While I consider Chansey their signature Pokemon, I like Audino and Wigglytuff as assistants more since Audino is considered a nurse like Pokemon, and Wigglytuff is just cool with her.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • I do consider that Chansey/Blissey are the Nurses' standard assistants as well, but I voted Audino because it's just too precious. In addition, the Nurse Trainer I fought most often in Black/White, the one at the sports arenas, had an Audino herself!

Back