• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

| ~ Pokemon Reversal - [M] ~ |

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
I'm pretty sure Genevieve is on that; just need people to post period XD

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2012
UGH, sorry guys i'm not gonna be able to get a post in today. Tomorrow for sure alright?

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
Years
at least you guys are still onto it (:

I've even recolored Lucario into Hecarim, one of my NPCs xDD Avie AND siggy. Handsome, no? <333

Last edited:

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Oh yeah, I'd totally be with Deep.

anyways, RP thing

Name: Maney

Wild Human or Pokemon: Pokemon

Species (if Pokemon): Manectric

Age in human years (works for both Pokemon and Humans): About 17-20

Appearance (or you can add a picture if you'd like): Normal Manectric with a mysterious and magical Shell Bell around his neck.

Personality: Maney is nervous, shy, caring, and friendly. He tries his best to be kind to many things, especially humans. He greatly dislikes change, especially the reversal. Maney is unaware of many things around him, and he is prone to making mistakes. He does have a savage part to him, though. When given the chance, Maney would brutally take down a wild Stantler and eat it.

Background Story/History(1-2 paragraphs):

Maney was born an Electrike from an experienced breeder. He was loved from the moment he was born.

Maney was trained well, gaining moves Ice Fang, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, and Hidden Power. He soon got his Shell Bell, which not only restored his health, but could hold anything inside it via a mysterious magic.

Maney began to climb to fame. He defeated almost any of his opponents, and he loved the thrill of the fight. It made him confident.

It changed the one day the reversal happened. Maney gained the power of speech, and he vowed to stay with his trainer to the end. They fled and lived in a cave, until they were found by a powerful and huge Pokemon. His trainer was killed for staying with him, and in turn, Maney was made a Pokemaster.

He is against the reversal, and wants no more to stop it, though he's afraid of the consequences. He dreams to partner up with his Pokehuman, and find out why this is happening.

RP Example (though this isn't 100% necessary, it would be nice if you can post a paragraph of your writing):

So! Random cat paragraph:

"And go to the forest? That's suicide!" the tomcat growled. Raren, the black cat he was scolding, tucked his tail between his legs.

"B-but it could work, Raygul," Raren stuttered. Raygul sighed.

"I can't have any more cats get killed going there. It's too dangerous." Raygul meowed.

"But still, it could work." Raren protested. Raygul's green eyes flashed at the black tom.

"If you think you could find out what is killing our clowder, then go ahead. Remember I warned you, young tom." Raygul said with a hint of growl in his voice. Raren sighed with relief.

"I won't let you down." Raren meowed, bowing to his leader, and set off into the forest.

"I know you won't." Raygul whispered to himself.

Others: manectrics are fluffy but will eat you too

|Equinox|

Years
Yes they are fluffy and they'll eat us too xDD Accepted (: I'll add you to the OOC list later because I'm busy x3 remember to add some actions other than dialogues in your RP though~

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Of course XD I was just showing how I do dialogue and such.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
She is, and she shoulda seen THAT disaster coming. Wakka wakka!! -tomato-

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
I feel like the two should have an epic tug-of-war battle with the ball until Alyssa is caught. I think it'd actually be kinda funny and how I can make the struggle affect the terrain inside. Not an obvious snowglobish effect where everything not nailed down is sent into the sky and falls back down depending on who's grabbing it, but I think tremors will do. I plan for that kick and catch to be the point where Haru finds himself inside the pokeball and starts to explore.

I have to say it's an interesting quick-twist; maybe Azula won't be so mad at Haru after seeing how her initial target reacted :b

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Ray - Hmm.. Point, point. xD But meh. He's just lazee. :"3

Dansparce - Finally, yush. >u< Ooh~ Cat and mouse chase c: Not gonna say something stupid or anything.. But, isn't Azula an Absol..?

When doesn't sam have mental blocks? xD

Sammeh (Deep) seems to have mental blocks in writing posts now.. .3. Outlook not so good.

Anyway. :3 One human down. >u< 4 to go. :"> I hope all humans are caught before Wednesday, really. Or earlier! c:

silence-i-keel-you.jpg

--
Anyways, I'll post today and make sure we start moving.

|Equinox|

Years
He isn't going to do any RPing anymore. Hm. I really need to save the Roleplay and bring it back on track. For the last few days it's been doing well. Hooh, would you mind Roleplaying with me instead? I would make a new character really soon if you agree with that. As for Deep's other very important duties (which he's abandoned), I hope someone would be able to take over them. I've prepared a lot after all, and I still need people to actually use them.

Last edited:

|Equinox|

Years
You're good, Ink. Don't deny it xd. And yes. Soon. This is my SU. Simple xd

Name: Lysander Hernandez

Wild Human or Pokemon: Wild Human

Elemental Type: Ghost + Ice (Ironic!)

Species (if Pokemon): N/A

Age in human years : 16

Appearance (or you can add a picture if you'd like): Standing at around 180 cm and weighing a little lighter than the average fat boy, Lysander looks like an ordinary teenager in a typical neighborhood. He has a friendly, easy-to-reach aura yet there is something...rebellious inside him that cannot be seen or noticed unless you really pay attention. Lysander seldom stands out from the crowd as he has nothing to showcase, nothing to prove himself worthy and special.

Looking at him from top to bottom, the things you would notice first would probably be his large cobalt-colored eyes and perhaps his dark brown hair, which is rather short with only a little of it reaching his right eyelashes. Lysander isn't really the muscular type, but he doesn't have a belly either, so he's probably in the desirable gray area. He is good at running and sprinting, but unfortunately rather bad at lifting weights.

For clothing, Lysander wears a large dark blue plaid hoodie on top of a normal undershirt which can't be seen from the outside. He has a pair of denim pants which are slightly widened for more comfortable and agile movement. His shoes, a pair of black high-top converse don't add much to his overall impression though. To cut it short, he likes and wears the color blue (mostly dark blue).

Personality: Lysander is mostly a positive thinker, but he might sometimes be dragged down by a series of unfortunate events, causing him to be depressed for a long duration of time. When that doesn't happen, he normally stays rather sunny and easy to get along with. A downside of his personality is that he is always confident in himself. He thinks what he does is the best and most righteous decision, hence it isn't often that he listens completely to his friends or family. Lysander might be right at times, but he can be rather stubborn when being told what to do, which would not bode well for both him and his future Pokemaster.
Lysander's disobedient side would often be forgotten with fun-loving attitude, though at times he CAN be a real pain, especially when the one he is arguing with has a totally opposite viewpoint. He would then continue to fight for his own points until the opponent gives up. When really enraged he might even have to use his fists, though that is really uncommon. While savage and ruthless do not apply to his normal personality, he CAN be so when something threatens his favorite things or people. What they are or who they will be remain to be unknown.

Background Story/History(1-2 paragraphs): Lysander used to be an ordinary trainer in the Sinnoh Region, trying to reach different gyms with his companion - a decently powerful Bisharp (which had been given to him on his 13th birthday). The boy had managed to reach the 7th Gym at Snowpoint when the Reversal occurred.

The large regional shift affected his Bisharp, which had been secretly waiting for this moment to arrive. With the new power over other human beings, the Bisharp refused to return into the Pokeball and defeated Lysander with ease. The boy had been rather nice to the Pokemon, but the bladed warrior was too hungry for power, hungry for domination that he forgot how well he had been taken care of. The Bisharp had tried many times to capture his ex-master, but alas, Lysander scurried away, never to see his old companion ever again.

The lost boy decided to go home, to see his parents, only to spot them being tortured by their old Pokemon while he had a closer look from outside the windows. Without a safe place, Lysander was forced to go to less dangerous and risky places, later wandering into Route 203 where things calmed down a bit.

But little did he know that it was merely the calm before the storm.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2012
*Facepalm* Thanks for pointing that out Ink. I'll get right to editing that...

@Equinox can i edit my character's history & typing a bit?

Back