• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PCL] Divine Libra's Thread! [Rabinov]

Final Clan Name?

• Lunar Revel

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Astral Plane

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Galaxy Spectrum

• Stellar Nova

• Galaxy Moon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Divine Equilibrium

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Cosmic Power

• Mystic Moon

• Twin Moons

• Lunar Dance

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
first hi

• okay so clan mascot can be a mega or something powerful imo (sounds childish ik). id go with victini cos its strong (stab v-create hnnggg) and represents victory as well so yea, why not? meh up to you guys, as long as we dont end up with victreebel/other weird ass junk lol
  • clan name should be sri slaughterers idk anything is fine by me, as long as it isnt something horrdendously stupid. well since im going with victini, it can be victory-related and stuff.
  • i try to go on the server whenever i can, but im pretty busy with school life and shit, so i can only get on during the weekends most of the time.

skype sounds good to me, ill post my name or just tell rabinov when its created. also looking forward to playing with everyone and helping the less-experienced players with a thing or two (maybe more :p)

doof sux kthnxbai

Years
Mega altaria might be cool

I think we should avoid the "(adjective) (mascot name)" syntax every other clan is using

Maybe "Cirrus Force" if we go with that Pokemon

My computer hasn't been working but I can go on using a tablet. The only problem is when I try to click the mega evolution checkbox in a battle.

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Hi im doofmasterflex420, but you can call me dave!

1.I like the Sri Slaughterers, but if I can think of any others I'll edit the post
2.Our mascot should obvi be Bidoof
3.I'm on the PC Showdown server almost every day

Skype also sounds good, my skype name is Drderpins.
I'm really wanting the yolo theme, although i'd like to win and rub it in Sri's face I'm down for just having fun and getting more battling experience ^^

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
yeh i approve, we can also have in depth mold breaker discussions like why does eq hit cresselia???

Years
if we are going to run with cresselia's secret i made some banners, 2 versions and lots of alternates for the second

5eVcwJM.png

Alt 1

ZZbemRP.png

Alt 1 | Alt 2 | Alt 3

trenhoj

The Pikadex Gym leader and shiny hunter
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 5, 2019
Lately I have not been going on because I got stuff occurring. Don't know when ill be on next. I hope tomorrow.

Bidoof FTW

Years
I really like Manus Dei and Cresselia's Secret, it depends on whether we are YOLO clan or a serious one. If we decide serious i vote Manus Dei, and yolo would be Cresselia's Secret (but after those banners, mmmm, i think Cress wins)

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
hnnnggg victory star but fuk exile made those sweet banners for 'cresselia's secret'... brb crying ;-;

k voting for cresselia's secret then ;<<<<

Years
If we like cress we could always use it with a different name that isnt for banter

-astral plane
-galaxy spectrum
-nova stellar
-mystic moon

etc

Bidoof FTW

Years
So guys....... What really is Cresselia's Secret? How can we take advantage of this to rek nubs like Anti and Ante?

trenhoj

The Pikadex Gym leader and shiny hunter
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 5, 2019
Hey. i did put this on the other forum but I'm dropping. Way too busy. Sorry.

Back