• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everybody!

Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 1, 2017
Guess this is a good place as any to introduce myself. :)

Heya, you can call me RayeBeam! I've been a fan of Pokemon for a very long time, all the way back to having Red as one of my first video games. Ever since, I've been playing and watching everything Pokemon, and while I have been on and off of the series (I...still haven't got around to playing Sun and Moon or US/UM, heheh ^ ^;), Pokemon remains near and dear to my heart. I'm also a fan of many other games, as well as being a budding writer and roleplayer. I feel that this would be a nice little place to make new friends and to better express myself as a person.

I look forward to meeting and posting with all of you!

Years
Hoy RayeBeam! Welcome to PC ~

Awww you should get USUM. SuMo are amazing but USUM expands on the story so it's better to get those if you've never played the originals before. Hope you'll like it here though! I'll be looking forward to seeing you around. =)

Years
Guess this is a good place as any to introduce myself. :)

Heya, you can call me RayeBeam! I've been a fan of Pokemon for a very long time, all the way back to having Red as one of my first video games. Ever since, I've been playing and watching everything Pokemon, and while I have been on and off of the series (I...still haven't got around to playing Sun and Moon or US/UM, heheh ^ ^;), Pokemon remains near and dear to my heart. I'm also a fan of many other games, as well as being a budding writer and roleplayer. I feel that this would be a nice little place to make new friends and to better express myself as a person.

I look forward to meeting and posting with all of you!

Howdy! ..... I will call you raya ok, it sounds better. My first pokemon was also red, it was a fantastic movement right to play red. I can still remember when i was a child, in those days pokemon red was used to be my best friend. Anyway welcome raya, if you need a good friend i am there ok, just vm.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
images

Back