• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

MistyManiac

I need to post more often
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 18, 2018
Everyone is posting pics so I'll post my Misty fan art, just in case you don't visit the art section. As you can see I even made an animated .gif for my sig too. :)

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Hi guys. Sorry I haven't been here much lately. Cool thing is, I just got the episode Beauty and the Beach and I can't wait to watch it. Misty looked really sexy in the swimsuit she was wearing. Of course, I have many pics from that episode. Which reminds me..........

Out of all the swimsuits Misty's worn through out the series, which is your favorite?

Misty fanboys should enjoy this topic. ;)

MistyManiac

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 18, 2018
I've searched forever for that episode and was only able to get a vey low quality version :'( . Your lucky ya know that. Well as for the topic, out of the ones I can remember, I would have to say the one she is wearing in Beauty and the Beach is my choice.

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 24, 2007
Here are some pictures to go with the topic^^:
2jfx5d

2jfxgp

2jfxhs

2jfxja

2jfxwg

I can't decide between the middle 3^^...
*~Candy Mandy~*

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 24, 2007
Those are very kawaii!^^.And how do you post them???
To post a picture you get the pictures url(you right click and choose properties) then surround the url with

misty02.jpg

*~Candy Mandy~*

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
awsome!!! gamefreak officials!! those are the TCG misty and gb(C) misty from GSC... no comment on fr/lg misty.

XD i heard a rumor that misty WILL be in movie8.. but just for a lil while tho... dont be so sure cos its still a rumor.

MistyManiac

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 18, 2018
Very nice pics, very cute. Sigh I hate rumors they get you all excited for no reason and if you choose to ignore them they usually turn out to be true. At least that's my expierience. So in this case I'll ignore this rumor and hopefully it will turn out true. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back