• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
Years
  • I read in a randomn site (although this may not be true, it stated) that the Mew Wave Guiding Hero would be the last Pokemon movie.... Then Misty wouldn't be in it...? Can someone confirm if this rumor is false or true? :( I want Misty to at least be in the movie after the Wave guiding hero one...

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Well, in a couple of weeks, it will be my first annerversity here at the Pokecommunity,and not long after that, my first annerversity in the Misty Club. I've seen many people in this club come and go, and I've been co-owner here for a long time. Of course, two of the people I miss seeing here are Silent Tattsu and Chairman Kaga. :( They were both really great Misty fans. Tatts was the owner of this club, of course, and started it on March 29,2004 at 6:31 PM. She was also a really great Pokeshipper.:) Chairman Kaga was a really great Misty fanboy. It was always cool seeing him here. Tatts had many Harry Potter avatars and Chairman Kaga often had that one guy from Iron Chef in his. They were always great to see here. They were both great members of this club. I wish there was a way they could comeback. :'(

[Misty's Goodbye starts playing in the backround, and Misty is crying along with me.:'(]

mistycrying.jpg

In memory of Silent Tattsu and Chairman Kaga

It's always sad when a really great friend leaves you. And these two were really great friends.

Last edited:

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Thanks! Both of them are still alive in the world. They both were active members here in this club. Tatts was the one that invited me to join this club, and then a little bit later, asked me if I wanted to be a co-owner of this club. I accepted her offer. Chairman Kaga was also a co-owner too. Together, we made sure to keep this club on the first page as well as let more people join this club. We helped make this club become the most popular club on PC, second only to Toto's Ash/Satoshi Club[Toto was a member of this club a long while ago, but she doesn't like Misty now for some reason[maybe because she's a darn Advanceshipper now :( ]. I was one of the first members to join this club, along with Chairman Kaga. Both Tatts and Kaga left PC last fall. And I'm now pretty much the only original member of this club still here. :( I think I'll need a hug right now. :(

It was really sad seeing them leave PC.:'(

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • I think I'll need a hug right now.

It was really sad seeing them leave PC.
    Aw! I feel so bad for you. *gives bear hug*
    I remember when us members of Serebii found out Toto was leaving. It was ashame too since she posted so often and brought joy to us. I dont know what's going on over at SPPf right now but I'm glad we all have each other even though I dont visit this club often. I'm still on PC.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Awww*huggs*you know still have all of us and if thats not a nough I hope you will still be happy cause we all love you!*Not in romance*But you are a great family to us.And I felt The Same Way when Lion heart left.We fought we laughed but we never got to like eachother if only i hade told him who much of a brother he was to me... but now i can't see him agian.So i know excatly how your feeling :__:.Sorry for the off topic.

ThatcherTiedUpFan

Thatcher Tied Up Fan
    Years
  • Hi! Misty is one of my favorite charactors! May I please join? And, can someone please help me find some pics from Pokemon Fashion Flash when Misty was tied up?

MistyManiac

I need to post more often
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2018
    Welcome to the club AshFan, here are the pics I got for ya.
    27wn.jpg

As fire spin races towards her.
    13oo1.jpg

If you need anymore feel free to ask :)

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    THats such an awsome outfit on her I wish i hade those clothes^^.Only if they didn't do the nose....

MistyManiac

I need to post more often
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2018
    lol very true, the Red nose kind of ruins the outfit. It sort of makes her look like a clown. A very cute clown :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back