• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    Welcome to the club you two^^ I can't wait for the return of Misty^^ What should the topic be?
    *~Candy Mandy~*

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • I add my own welcome to Mandy's. *laugh* As for a topic... Hmmm... If Misty was to lead any other Gym (aside from the Sootopolis Gym), what would it be?

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    The only other gym I can think of that Misty would be good at leading would probly be Mahongony Town's Ice Gym. But thats probly because of Dewgong and I think her sisters still has it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2007
    Yep, the Mahogany gym. She might do okay in a normal type gym like the one in Goldenrod, but Mahogany would be the best choice, definately.

misty_moon

~Save the dub!
    Years
  • Mystic said:
    I've got to admit, I like Misty as a character more than I do May. May's, ok, but I think Misty had more personality and better pokemon. Plus she was a gym leader too. If its ok with you, do you mind if I join?

Yeah, I think May is a little bland... I don't like May. Not really 'cause she's a replacement for Misty, but because (to me) she's a BAD replacement for Misty.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2007
    I don't have much of a problem with May, except she doesn't really show her emotions as strongly as Misty. When you see May she is almost always happy, but Misty is the complete opposite. So basically the older shows are more lively due to the fact that Misty is in them. With May it's not as exciting.

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Tracy was ok, I'll admit that. But in May's case, they could leave Max behind at his house and let Misty re-join. There could be a storyline there with Misty and May getting into arguments, or something along those lines.

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
    Years
  • No May talk was one of our non-viewed rules. =p'

urm, and no way is MAX EVER going to leave the series. Uh-uh. -_-;' Just take away May. May the one who always gets in Ash's way. May who DOESN'T stop Brock from goggling and drooling over girls. o.O;

I think Misty'd do good in Pryce's gym in Mahogany. O_o;

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^Finally, someone puts it in words I've been meaning to say :)
    *ahem* Anyways, back to talking about MISTY, the Hoenn league draws near, do you think she'll return to cheer Ash on in person, or will the episodes only feature Misty watching at home from a television set?
    I think since the Pokemon creators are evil (Making Misty give so many hints to Ash) and then taking her away, she'll watch the Hoenn league from home on TV.. but since I'm such a faithful Misty fan, I say that she'll travel to the Hoenn League JUST to watch Ash battle ;)

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^Well said! I couldn't have put it better!
    mistymermaid.jpg
    Misty is soooooo prettifuls as a mermaid! ^^

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    This is my first time visiting this club, and I just can't resist! I have a pic I made of Misty in her mermaid costume surrounded by all her favorite Water Pok?mon that you should see! I actually did this several months ago and just never got around to posting it here, but that's about to change! Here she is:

MistyMermaid.jpg

Also, if I hear some good feedback about this pic, I might just come along again and post pics I made of Misty's sisters!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back