• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Glad to see you active again 1158^

but.. I'm using my old save file(from beta 4/or something) but noivern and froakie(final evo) still has no back sprite..(really wanna use the froaki..)

and about your project.. can you reveal some of it?? like its name or mascot??
just can't wait for it though.. really excited now :)

and in my other save file.. my mewtwo is mewtwo x.. but in this version its y... (really want the x one..)..

I checked it before and I'm sure that the backsprites of them were added already, and Mewtwo can only mega evolve into its Y form in this hack, it can only evolve into its X form in Victory Fire.

I try to patch beta 4 to version 1 why the story is reapeted and my mission cant finish so I need to start again? I have lvl 96 flygon and 91 Lucario-M. I finish sylon leuge.

Well, it's normal, because I changed the flags of them, simply redo them.

1158, I think the fossil which is found in abandone mine is the plume fossil which I already have. The question is where is the other one? Please can you tell me the exact location and the other one the repeating bug in mugwort which are the two soldiers blocking the path I tried going to pine villa but the event there is not included in the repeated event. I already use cheats wakthrough wall but please do fix it and the other repeated event in tyron and johto. Thanks.

Another fossil can also be found in a hidden cave there, simply try your best to find it.

Wobbufett is broken. He knows megahorn and bulk up instead of his moves.

Really? Maybe I should have a look at this.

I lost in Johto. Beat 4th gym, and according to walkthrough I need to go to Olivine City, but I cant all passes are blocked.

Go to the rebuilt Burnt Tower and then challenge Morty, you'll be allowed to pass, then.

where can i get a dusk stone to evolve my murkrow

Murkrow evolves when its happiness value at 220 during the night.

Patched my game with the newest patch and my shiny nidoking turned into a regular aegislash lol. Oh well

Sorry for that, but I really need a place to put it there.

another question here :p

how does noivern learn dragon pulse in this game? lvling or tutor it

It learns the move by relearning or leveling up to Lv70.

how finish 4th mission? I think I talked with everyone, and when I fly to the castle I can't move

Sky Castle is not available during the mission, simply go to the depth of Windy Cave.

this entrance takes you to some where in the desert then u get stuck

Thanks for reporting, now I've fixed this in the newest Version 1.06.

My Riolu isn't so happy I guess because it just fainted when battling Eliza. Anyways if its really lv50 I will reach there soon. Oh and Noibat have a back sprite in my game. It evolve by lvl right? Also there is a Dragon pulse in this game?? So that means that phisical/special split is present in Resolute?? If it is then my Noibat will be great since its modest..

Dragon Pulse do exist in this hack, and physical/special split do exist as well, Noibat learn it by relearning or leveling up to Lv70.

can someone tell me if they have a mystery gift pop out before..

cus mine has... and kinda curios.. did i trigger an event or something??
cus i think rom hacks don't have this(unless other roms has that i don't know of..)

just really curios :3

I'm also a bit curious, does that really happen? I even don't know it.

been playing for around 5 hours now.
really good hack, though i expect no less from the creater of victory fire :p

also i found out 2 more new moves,shadow sneak and fairy wind ( nice)
also @creater,i think u should change the damage of hi jump kick just like u did in victory fire :D

anyways anyone knows wheres the move tutor?

Well, I may consider about this.

Outside of Victory Way. Umber path.

-----------------------------------------

it looks like i was buged on script so i just re battle again the fire and rock gym and finish the event again on the poison gym.

now i'm on jhoto.

btw i tested again the breed bug

it looks like alakazam, Gengar, Gyarados are fixed. i din't tried on Newtow since it's Genre-less

i haven't tried on Heracross, Houndoom, Areodactyl, Abomasnow, Banette, Aggron, Medicham, Kangaskhan, Pinsir, Blaziken Since i have no idea where to find them

i havent evolve Garchomp so i have not tried it yet. and i din't try it yet on Gardevoir or Scizor.

2paq.png

btw a friend on mine ask me if this hacked rom have pancham?

Firstly, I apologize for the error, I don't know what to do with it. If I fix it, the mega evolved Pokemon will not be able to get back to normal again. So I still can't fix it yet. And Pancham is not available in this hack, sorry. But it will be available in my next project.

Hello Guys,
I have been playing Pokemon Resolute Version 1.05 Fixed but i noticed a bug 1 trainer in norton gym a school kid to the left when I battle him the screen goes black!(If you want me to post a screenshot tell me as i dont know how to get images from vba)

Did that happen? Could you please tell me more about that?

Well, this is what happens when you forget to change everything when replacing Pokemon =D
Good find =D

It's not, I think, the bug of the egg breeding is caused by the canceling of mega evolution, so I don't know what to do with it.

I cant find a heracross, mi pokedex is 335 owned. Was melo the last pokemon gifted on tyron?

Heracross is not exist in this hack, and Meloetta is the last gift Pokemon, it's true.

uhm yeah i hav the spiral ticket.. just wanna challenge IRON.. i deafeated all the trainers in the battle department.. but still can't challenge him.. so help me??

You must win in all the matches for 2 times except the random rank to face Iron/Pure.

eh seems like i need some help here

anyone have any idea where to find a heartscale

You can get Heart Scales from Luvdisc.

Version 1.06 released for fixing the evolution bug of Milotic and a repeated event of TYRON.

Years
This hack looks interesting, i have questions for the creator.

How many gym badges? there are 3 regions Am i right? So 8 badges a region....or 16 badges in total.

And how far does this game go? i'd love to play it full.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
This hack looks interesting, i have questions for the creator.

How many gym badges? there are 3 regions Am i right? So 8 badges a region....or 16 badges in total.

And how far does this game go? i'd love to play it full.

Glad to see you're interested in this hack. There're 24 badges available in this hack, and it's real that there're 3 regions in this hack, this hack is completed, I'm sure.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Nice update. Havnt goten or played this hack in a while. Getting the latest hack and playing this from the save i have on my ipod T-T well got to replay it but at least this time i waited for a new update that is done with the story. Great update man. Love the hacks man.

thiaguinhohp

Hacking newbie
Years
You don't need to fix that error of breeding mega evos. This makes the hack even more fun ;)

I'm interested in your next project. Your hacks are very interesting 1158! Victory Fire made me interested in rom hacking. Thanks :)

What makes your hacks even more interesting to me is the character pictures that appear when a important character speaks. That was my favorite thing in Victory Fire.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 18, 2022
Hey 1158 this is such an awesome hack, good job! Can you list the new moves and the base move you modified to get said new move? In case i wanted to use a gameshark to learn the new moves. I seen Dark Pulse, Moonblast so far.

Years
Where is whirpool TM? I revisited lividity city and I cant buy it there (one of users recommended me to check lividity city market)

Years
There is a guy with Mega Lucario standing next to him in lividity city. You ned to beat him and then hi well tell you how mega lutions work in this hack and give you a mage stone.

Back