• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pack Art?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
So maybe this is a silly question, but this kind of stuff is interesting to me as a graphic designer, lol. Do you guys have a favorite in packaging artwork?

I actually really like the Japanese Evolutions boosters, tbh. I like that retro feeling they designed it with and it feels more on purpose than the nostalgic packs ever were:
316px-CP6_Expansion_Pack_20th_Anniversary.jpg

Japanese Aquapolic packs are aesthetic af too:
296px-E3_Wind_from_the_Sea_-_Booster_Pack_front.jpg

Years
I, uh, actually don't really pay attention to pack art, so I never really developed an affinity for any, but a lot of the stuff that's been in while I've been playing for English cards uses CGI models of the Pokemon and not much interesting so it's fairly easy to treat it all as noise.

Last edited:

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
team%20rocket%201st%20collage.jpg

this, though all the rocket packs were really cool

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 1, 2019
I like all of the older packs around Gym heroes as I have fond memories of buying them as a kid

Back