• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
  • Well, after a bit of research and use of my sorceror powers my guess is that yuoaman needs to have school stuff done and won't be on for at least one week approximately.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Never under-estimate the sorceror powers of Baro..
    Hope Yuoaman comes back soon ;;

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
  • (just in case you're wondering, I just went to yuoaman's profile because I was curious of when he logged for the last time, and ended up in someone else's profile where yuoaman posted a week ago that he wouldn't be for two weeks)

oh my gosh I feel I'm a stalker
    but I were stalking someone it wouldn't be yuoaman

big NATE alpha

Patriotic Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2011
    (just in case you're wondering, I just went to yuoaman's profile because I was curious of when he logged for the last time, and ended up in someone else's profile where yuoaman posted a week ago that he wouldn't be for two weeks)

*gasp!* Baro! You told us you were a sorcerer, not a stalker! Shame!

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • (just in case you're wondering, I just went to yuoaman's profile because I was curious of when he logged for the last time, and ended up in someone else's profile where yuoaman posted a week ago that he wouldn't be for two weeks)

Great... detective work, Baro. :nervous:

And yes, I have returned; I'm sure you guys are all very nonchalant about me being able to write updates again now that I'm done with high school. I'll hopefully get the next update for you guys tomorrow. :D

Hey.... wait...

I'm going back... to Corna!?

myface.png

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Ooo, since your back, can, can you have Richard Nixon be a main in your team? He's incredibley strong and sexy!

Well he's in my party, so I use him as much as all of my other party members... And I'm not attracted to republican dragons... but to each his own, I suppose.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • I see you had a nice nap as I did.

Welcome back, hope for more suffering of your brain. I predict full brain loss will be the result of beating the game

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • Glad your back and safe. however I think that Corna can fix the second of those two problems.

Back