• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] Idea: Amiibo Function

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    I've been thinking. Pokemon games have yet to have amiibo function even though amiibos have been out for awhile now. What do you guys think about these games getting them? They could make a special Pikachu and Eevee amiibo just for these games that unlock something special within the games. Then they could also do what The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild does, have you get random items once a day by scanning any amiibo.

Last edited:
    Years
  • looks very unlikely that lgpe would have amiibo imo since the only games with pokemon amiibo was super smash bros. and detective pikachu but it would be an awesome addition

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Can't see that being a thing that's going to happen. Has any major Pokemon game had Amiibo Support? No. It'd be interesting, though, if they made Pikachu and Eevee Amiibos that unlock certain outfits, but I doubt Game Freak would bother.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Can't see that being a thing that's going to happen. Has any major Pokemon game had Amiibo Support? No. It'd be interesting, though, if they made Pikachu and Eevee Amiibos that unlock certain outfits, but I doubt Game Freak would bother.
    I was pointing out that I think they should not that they ever would. So, you misunderstood me.

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2022
    I think it would be a good idea. Any pokemon amiibo would give better items, and maybe make new pokemon amiibo like Mew, legendary birds, mewtwo

Back