• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya!

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
Years
  • How's it going?

I'm Jaye, also known as Midnight Sun (formerly Eternity) on Pokemon Crossroads! I used to have an account on here a long time ago, but I can't seem to log on anymore, so I decided to start fresh.

So a bit about me, uh...

I'm a library tech in her mid-twenties that plays video games, creates stories, reads a lot, bakes from time to time, and likes to go on walks. I'm also getting into tabletop RPing, with D&D and Dungeon World being my first stabs into it. That being said, I used to do a lot of forum RPing back in the day, and I may get back into it at some point.

But yeah, I'm rambling a lot now. So, with that...

*waves*

Years
  • Hiya there Jaye, welcome to the PokeCommunity! I've visited Crossroads a couple of times as a guest, but we're happy to see you make an account here. If you ever want to read some of the stories our members make, or perhaps share one of your own, you should check out the Fan Fiction & Writing section. What kind of genres are your favorite?

We also have our own RP section, the Roleplay Theatre. If you'd ever like to try forum RPing again, you know where to find them! The members there are always happy to have new RPers. Have fun exploring our community, see you around! ^-^

Lord Cry

💔yoυr вeloved vιllaιn💔
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2017
    Welcome to the Poké Community, Jaye. Name's Cry, and I seem to be starting new, as well. Passwords and memory aren't my friend, apparently.

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
    Years
  • @Radiating: I've never been able to pen my ideas down, but I'm working on changing that. Already starting to brainstorm for NaNoWritMo. I've wanted to participate for a few years, but school and/or being sick have always shot that plan down. With school done, I'm hoping 2017 will be a different story.

I'm a huge fan of fantasy, though with a slight preference for urban. I do really like high fantasy though, as long as its not overly-confusing. I also really like soft sci-fi and gravitate to anything relating to gaming or internet culture. In terms of writing, I've most often stuck to fanfic ideas (mostly Pokemon, Digimon and Persona), but have plans for a greco-roman fantasy.

@Cry: Passwords are trolls. A lot of places now want you to have a number, a capitalized letter, a symbol, ect. It gets hard to remember all that extra stuff!

Thank-you for the kind greetings!

Lord Cry

💔yoυr вeloved vιllaιn💔
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2017
    Very true. Sucks when don't have an idea what would be easiest to remember, either.

Have you been interested in RP long? I've been into a couple of forums, but the only ones that I've truly committed to were a Star Wars web and a Wolf RP web. >_>

Years
  • Hi there Jaye, welcome to the forum. ^^ I'm on Crossroads under the same username as here but am not active at all haha.. way too busy for too many forums. ): The people are lovely though, I especially adore Harry and Sarah!

Stick around and cool to hear you're already working towards NaNoWriMo. When I've more time, I'd like to get involved with that myself, being a writer. See you!!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC, Jaye! What kinda of things do you bake? I'm looking to get more into that myself. We have a pretty nice roleplay section here, so I do recommend you give that a look and see if it's something you'd like to get into here. PC is a really chill community, so I'm sure you'll find fun things to get into here. Have fun, and if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask~

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2022
    Hello hello! Nice to meet you. If you do end up posting any of your work, I'd love to read it! Hope you enjoy your time here.

SleepyTrainer

Rage Valley
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jul 3, 2018
    Hi and welcome! :) I also used to rp, not here but still. Some time ago I wanted to get back into it but meh, it's not as appealing to me now as it used to be.

Back