• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ASM & Hex✓] Touched's Mega Evolution system compilation problem

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
Years
  • Hello, I'm having a problem compiling touched's mega evolution system
    Whenever I type "make" it gives me this
    Make: Grit: Command not found
    make: *** [makefile:23: images] error 127
    I have no idea what's going on here, I think it may be a problem with my computer or OS being incompatible with the programs (I'm on win 7), so any help here? I followed all the instructions correctly, so what's going wrong?
    Edit: Apparently it means I set the path variable wrong, but I followed the instructions to a T.
    So can someone help me set up devkitARM's bin folder in my path variable.
    Currently I'm in the processes of uninstalling devkitARM in defeat, so should I just give up?
    Edit 2: I added devkitARM's bin path onto the end of my supposed path variable, was I not supposed to add it onto the end? Was I supposed to use a space? Was that not the actual path variable?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Try to move all of your devkitARM stuff to "C:/devkitPro" folder and DO NOT add it to your path variable. If the script doesn't find devkitARM in the path variable, it'll try to find it in the default folder, which is "C:/devkitPro". And then it should run succesfully. At least that's how I managed to make it work while implementing Battle Engine Upgrade and other stuff to Emerald.

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
    Years
  • Try to move all of your devkitARM stuff to "C:/devkitPro" folder and DO NOT add it to your path variable. If the script doesn't find devkitARM in the path variable, it'll try to find it in the default folder, which is "C:/devkitPro". And then it should run succesfully. At least that's how I managed to make it work while implementing Battle Engine Upgrade and other stuff to Emerald.

I'll try that,
    It was in C:/devkitpro in the first place by the way.
    Edit: Didn't work, I think it might be my OS. I'm gonna try VMing the man himself.
    Edit 2: Looks like he vanished off the face of the earth, I'm gonna give up. I think it might be something about win 7 or an update with some program. I don't know, it's never gonna work.
    Edit 3: Picture of problem
    xQGS3T5.png

Edit 4: Actually got it working, had to install r45 of DKA and add makegnu's bin to the path variable.

Last edited:
    Back