• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Social Media Feedback: Insulted On Chatroom By "Admins"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBatPrince

Banned
Years
  • Well I was thoroughly insulted on this chatroom by the administrators, consider your guys reputation in the dumps.

Harassed by other members, and the admins think they can cover it all up. Deleting messages, pathetic. Blatent pure attacks, and desperation to hide their endeavours. Disgracing their sisters, saying "Ha haw you're a girl you suck you're ugly ha ha", constantly swearing, randomly messaging me out of the blue to tell me random things about the country I'm from (I didn't even remember who they were).

I don't get what your guys problem is, but it seems nobody here understands the value of being a Pokemon trainer. WE are the ones who gave you your game, and WE will decide what you do with it and when you do it. There is nothing acceptable about telling a veteran from the 1st series that they need to be discussing "approved Metas", if you damn kids would stop whining that you can't afford College or are stuck in High School booklets at home, you maybe would know what the word "meta" actually means in English.

Racism, discrimination to my grandfather's time ("Boomer"? Seriously? Beats being a Zoomer, which isn't an actual insult to a decade, but an insult to a defective brain ethos), these kinds of things get you punched in the face. Maybe you guys should consider the way business has worked the past 100 years, and know that you soil the reputation of this organization when you do this garbage. Not even notifying when I randomly get kicked out of the blue, everyone loved talking to me, I don't see what the problem is? Is really talking about how Abra can do battle while sleeping and have a genius level of intellect something "not on subject"? I provided amazing movesets which didn't seem to really be availed; in fact I'm sure they WERE stolen briefly, and that's why that change of pace.

All I know is guys, you don't seem to have a grasp of how Pokemon works. You can't outright tell a person in a "Competitive Battling" discussion, what negative things you think about their build. "It sucks dude", "It has no real use", did I ask you? Learn conversation, and maybe you won't spit out all "pee yews" when discussing marriage with the girls. Un fucking believeable right? I ask to stop spamming 30 messages a minute, as it was giving me a migrain.

Best of luck to you, and hope you ever actually leave home one day. Then you can find a way to pay your own lawsuits headed your way.

Years
  • What exactly are you talking about? It's hard to handle a complaint like this when it's vitriolic and extremely unclear while also containing a total lack of evidence. This is also not the correct way to handle an issue with a staff member. If you are having issues with any of our staff, you should contact one of our administrators, calmly explain the issue you are having and provide them with screenshots to demonstrate the issue that has been occurring. Otherwise you come off a lot more poorly than if you'd handled the issue properly.

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Sorry, but making violent threats against our staff and other members is absolutely not tolerated on any part of PC. If that behaviour is some kind of joking trolling then try another place for that.

As gimmepie said, you can appeal in a serious and calm manner, but this thread isn't demonstrating that. Closed.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back