• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: EX Raids reach a merry new low

Bay

Years
  • Haha yeah neither me nor my dad have gotten an ex-raid pass yet and my dad have been saying how probably a lot of it has to do if you "paid" a lot for it. Though there's also a lot of people I know that had their secondary accounts with lower levels getting the ex raids and not their main. It's just messy atm.

Onto the latest ex raids, yeah the Go discord server I'm in a lot of folks were complaining about it being on Christmas. I can see Niantic wanting this be like a cool Christmas present, but a lot of folks will be out of town then. Someone on PC's discord mention you can contact Niantic for stuff like the closed mall there, so hopefully with enough reports Niantic will rearrange some things.

Back