• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh, That's Just my Gaydar ♥ Yu-Gi-Oh! the Abridged Series ♥ Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
278316.jpg

They want it. Definitely. That's what Yugi's screentime earns him - the position of MAIN CHARACTER and therefore the possessor of one of the God cards.

XD I like the card, but it's a bit hard to read at the bottom D: Oh well. Chickens are cute XD I want a chicken god card

Sorry, I couldn't understand the sign-up sheet because it wasn't written in american.

XD

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
Years
Greatest "show" ever. I'd like to join:

* Do you have a favorite episode? If so, which one? You know...the one In America...
* Do you constantly make obscure Yu-Gi-Oh! the Abridged series references in America?
I see what you did there...
* How active will you be?
Not really sure. I've never really been in one of these fanclubs before.
* Which character do you want to claim?
Kaiba or the Teddy Bear, which ever one is more open.

Last edited:

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
Years
Alright, I capitalized it. My computer had automatically un-capitalized it, so I didn't notice it. Am I in the club, then? Or am I just In America?

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
You'd have to pair with Tristan in general. However, he's full-up (what a pimp). So no. .​

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
Years
Alright, I'll screw the rules, though, since I have money though and find a loophole to be paired with him in the Shadow Realm some how. (if that's legal, the part about the shadow realm)

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
how about i just give you a free train ticket to the shadow realm how does tht sound

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back