• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh, That's Just my Gaydar ♥ Yu-Gi-Oh! the Abridged Series ♥ Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
  • The quotes that made Episode 42 better then Episode 41, imo.

Tristan: Has the Card Game started yet?
    Yugi: Oh, it's been going for the past two hours. This is still the first turn.
    Serenity: Are Card Games always this slow?
    Yugi: Actually, this one's going pretty quickly. We should probably tell Joey to slow down a little.

Marik: Odion! Summon your most powerful monster and lay waste to Stevie's life points.
    Odion(Thinking): As you wish, Master Marik. (Out loud) I summon the unstoppable force that is... the gummy bears.
    Marik: Yes... wait, what!? The freaking Gummy Bears!? Oh, for the love of crap, summon something a little more intimidating, Odion!
    Odion(Thinking): Very well. (Out loud) Prepare yourself, Mr. Wheeler for the card I play will be the final instrument of your destruction!
    Marik: Yes... yes, YES!
    Odion: The Easter Bunny.
    Marik: Ye-No, freaking hell, Odion! Why are you such a giant baby!

That's... pretty much it. I loved Episode 42, and these parts were hilarious.
    Also, Yami Marik's moment.

Y. Marik: Remember Team Four Star?
    Yugi(Pharoah): Yeah, they were suspended... what's your point?
    Y. Marik: That... was me.

Sorry for all the quotes, but... yeah. Those are my favorite parts from the episode.

Years
  • Hi everyone! :D
    I just started YGO Abridged recently, and it's quite hilarious. So, I'm joining this club!

* Nah.
    * I'm starting to.
    * Somewhat, depending on how active the others are and how much free time I have.
    * Solomon, please.

Screw the password, I have homework to do....In America.

Last edited:

WolfWrath

*Questions your mental health*
    Years
  • v
    Oh, my Gaydar went of and reminded me that i should check up on this site.
    What's up?

nothin' you?

To keep this alive....what's your top 5 favorite quotes everyone?

Mine:

5. "In America!" Bandit Keith
    4. "My voice Gives me Super Strength!" Tristan
    3. "Bats, gay people, same thing" Joey
    2. "Its no use, its made out of solid cardboard" Joey
    1. hmmmm......
    "BROOKLYN RAGE!" Joey

Last edited:

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Is it too late to sign up? D: I'll just do it...

* I don't know. Currently I like the episode when Shadi met Yugi the first time. WAWAWEWA~
    * Well, I only do it on the internet. I will try doing it in real life, like, in my composition. :D But doing THAT WILL BE FIVE BUCKS.
    * Unless I have something urgent to do, screw my homework, I have this club.
    * WAWAWEWA!!!! Shadi, of course.

THAT WILL BE FIVE BUCKS for making me say the password... In America ~

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Welcome to the club, Azu-chan! =3 And you get a lovely prize for being one of the only people to get the password right on the first try.
    Spoiler:

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Welcome to the club, Azu-chan! =3 And you get a lovely prize for being one of the only people to get the password right on the first try.
    Spoiler:

What? I thought I was gonna get five bucks...
    Oh well... :D

Anyway... Erm, hello, fellow club members!

The Red Bandit

Welcome To Candyland!
    Years
  • Can I join
    * Do you have a favorite episode? If so, which one?All of them
    * Do you constantly make obscure Yu-Gi-Oh! the Abridged series references in America?
    No
    * How active will you be?
    Oh almost every day
    * Which character do you want to claim?Joey because he is my favorite character from the ordinary Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Well can I?

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • The password. You'll need it. D:
    SL-sama'll go nuts on you.

And I think you did, fellow member! :D
    You get five bucks! Now give me my toy back. XD

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    The Red Bandit, password please. .

This Name is Exactly 36 Letters Long (Detective Conan. . <3), you need the actual sign-up sheet. But kudos for actually having the password and getting it right.​

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • Okay:

Do you have a favorite episode? Episode 19 (Jagshamesh! {That's the wrong eyeball you fool! Oh, sorry... That's much better.})
    Do you constantly make obscure Yu-Gi-Oh! the Abridged series references in America? Not really.
    How active will you be? Quite.
    Which character do you want to claim? Since Marik is taken (frig the frigging frigger to figging hell/get the frig out of my frigging head you frigging frig stick) I'll take my worst nightmare in the flesh AKA Yami Marik (fun fact, Malick is the Islamic angel of death)

IN AMERICA

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back