• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fandoms] The Bosses Club

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
  • TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA LADIES!!
    Welcome to the Jacksepticeye fan club!
    What? You dont know who jack is?
    tumblr_inline_ohkymaq5x61rszyl6_500.gif

He is this Irish Youtuber who is all about #PMA! More specifically a gaming youtuber who always up for a laugh.

Wanna join now? Wonderful!
    Name:
    Favorite Version of Jack:
    Best Part about jack to you:

You might be wondering, what you mean favorite version of jack? Jack has evolved throughout his years of youtube, and to some people some years of him are better than others, thats why its there!

Current Members:
    Flame
    giphy.gif

Skylar
    133b0dd2092fa53101e121f288b9e38dabd9023f_128.gif

Last edited:

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • Name: Skylar
    Favorite Version of Jack: 2018 Jack. though I do miss his green hair.
    Best Part about jack to you: his constant positivity. he doesn't force it. and even when he's down, he's always honest with us the community. he's always so incredibly loving and kind and i love him so much.

FlameChrome

Years
  • I like it when youtubers are real with us, most are just there, makes videos and move on. Jokes and laughs are great, but if they arent real, its like watch a TV show

Also welcome to the club!

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • thanks fam! also feel free to add a gif next to my name if you want!

here's some fun questions to add to discussion:
    favorite jackaboy playthrough? why? how did you discover him?
    i love his night in the woods playthrough! he gets really deep and serious during some of it, and i love the voices he does for them! plus, some of the characters for the game really hit home with me. i discovered him back when he did the rick and morty vr game, but didnt continue watching him again until.. may of 2017! i rediscovered him through his undertale genocide route playthrough and got sucked in from there. his energetic and bubbly personality kept me addicted and i kept watching so many more of his playthroughs from then on.

i also love his spyro 3 playthrough!

FlameChrome

Years
  • they might not even know the answer to that one, because the buisiness has only begun and they dont have any set dates really for certain things atm. only been open for about a week i believe?

Back