• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: Nov 2018 - Ask A Pokémon Anime Character

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • pokemon_mystery_dungeon_blue_conceptart_Z4Mt9.jpg
    Nov 2018
    Ask a Pokémon Anime Character

What is Ask a Pokémon Anime Character?

Ask a Anime Character is a very special event that will be hold right here upon Pokémon Anime! At this special event, you all will get the opportunity to ask your favorite characters a question. If you've ever needed to know how Gary got 10 badges, or which character is that special "someone" for Ash, you can find out here!

All you have to do is post your question to one of the characters shown below, and they will respond to you!

When will different Pokémon Anime Characters arrive?

Each month, a different cast of characters will be available for you to ask question, so please stay tuned!

The Featured Characters!

All you have to do is post your question to one of the characters shown below, and they will respond to you! You can also ask one question to mutliple characters at once, or have all of them answer one question in particular! (hover your mouse over each image to see the character's name).

DP19.jpg
    ///
    serena.jpg

AG191.jpg
    ///
    0193.JPG

DP360.jpg
    ///
    DP175.jpg

AG22.jpg
    ///
    AG97.jpg

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Hmm I can think of a couple people who will go out of their mind on stuff like this(while also demanding a certain Kalos Gym Leader be among the potential recipients). Anyways... hmm.

Dear Serena,

It's been awhile since you've been in Kalos. How's Hoenn treating you and how's Pokemon Contests? Managed to catch any new Pokémon and if so, which ones? Have any plans to visit the Kanto region again? Who is cuter: Sylveon or Ash?

Sloxy

Mon Amour
    Years
  • Jessie, James although I admire both of your personalities, and still be able to do the right thing at times, it leaves me questioning how you haven't been fired from team rocket yet?

Last edited:

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • To Ash:

Sup Ash, why didn't you cauth those evolves eeveelutions on the deserted pirate island? i thought you wanted an Eevee

To Misty:

1.Will you go to Bill's lighthouse and ask him for an Eevee to evolve it into a Vaporeon?
    2.I kept having dreams about you having a Glaceon, so which it will be, Glaceon or Vaporeon?

(Sorry for my english)

Last edited:

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
  • Hi, Brock! I have to ask, Do you (or did you) ever tell your siblings bedtime stories? You've looked to me like the storytelling type, so I wanted to get the answer direct from the Ponyta's mouth.

Last edited:
    Back