• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Raiden vs. Genji [Week 15]

Choose your champion!

• Raiden

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Genji

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Genji, for sure. He's got green accents. Automatic winner.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Genji, because I actually play overwatch lol...
    I do wanna know what the other one is from though

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Daaaaamn, I love this match-up. And I love both of the games that these guys appear in. Hmmmm. Who to side withhhh...

I guess I'll go with Raiden; I don't see Genji's swordskills being on par with Raiden's.

Nero

I like it.
    Years
  • >Raiden, a Metal Gear main character who had his own main series game and spin-off
    >Genji, a class from an online shooter who has a little bit of story, but is still side-character material along with his somewhat overshadowing brother

>Raiden is designed to be a ridiculously OP character
    >Is that a pro Genji???

I like both games, but Raiden easily takes this for me on both fronts, favourite and combat.

User19sq

Raiden. Because, in spite of anyone here praising Genji, Raiden's not the one on the poll with 0 votes.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Both this Champins suck compared to Yasuo, the TRUE SWORDSMAN.

Raiden,

He never needed healing since he's the one always causing the damage and trauma against the enemies.
    He actually has a wife and a family.
    Has more memorable memes mainly with his rogues gallery of foes.
    Lorewise, he's MUCH MUCH MORE POWERFUL both physically, emotionally, and even through the art of sword play.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen yesterday
    oooh I wanna play MGS, but only 5 is on pc I think...

MGS1, MG1 and MG2:SS are as well

As for Raiden, I liked him better in MGS4 than Rising. His character arc has always been cool and Rising kinda ruined his happy ending for the sake of sales.

Raiden is an incredibly complex character, former child soldier and Patriot experiment with a strong moral compass.

This scene is what wins it for me.

Though I'd of rather you used the "Original" cyborg Ninja, Grey Fox!

Back