• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

30 Day Video Game Challenge!

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Day 11: Gaming System of own choice
    Anything Nintendo, or pc. If only my tv was in my room, I'd use it about the same as my pc lol

Day 12 - A game everyone should play.
    Xenoblade

Day 13 - A game you've played more than five times.
    Hmm, full playthroughs? Probably the only game I've completed 5 times is pokemon soulsilver. That might have only been 4 as well... Idk I replay games a lot but idk if I've ever hit 5 playthroughs lol

Day 14 - Current (or most recent) gaming wallpaper.
    Currently have Nia on both my phone and desktop :p

Day 15 - Post a screenshot from the game you're playing right now.
    Spoiler:

TY

StarCraft II, feels like a darned movie at one point.

Day 17 - Favorite antagonist.
    Kane from the C&C series, although can you really call him a antagonist if you want to side with him? :v

Day 18 - Favorite protagonist.
    I don't really have any for this. Usually it's just the player character.

Day 19 - Picture of a game setting you wish you lived in.
    N/A, none of the games I play has a setting I would trade this setting for in, no thank you xD

Day 20 - Favorite genre.
    Hands down; RTS games. Nothing will ever beat that no matter how often I play another genre, nothing will ever beat the RTS genre for me.

Day 21 - Game with the best story.
    I'd go once more with StarCraft, although the latter parts have disappointed me a bit.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Day 16 - Game with the best cut scenes.
    FFX had some good ones

Day 17 - Favorite antagonist.
    Well idk if this really counts because he kinda helps you but Leo from Fire Emblem Fates. Also Akhos, although he ends up helping you too lol

Day 18 - Favorite protagonist.
    uh... idk tbh

Spoiler:

Day 20 - Favorite genre.
    RPGs. They're all cool but I like JRPGs the most.

Xenoblade

Years
  • I'm joining the fun... Late, but still...

Spoiler:

TY

Day 22 - A game sequel which disappointed you.

Destiny 2, lots of promise but it all turned out to be the same thing just 4 steps backwards.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Day 9 - Saddest game scene.

The ending in PMD: Explorers of Sky, when you're travelling home on the Rainbow Stoneship, and you (the player) start to vanish... and your partner cries out your name and collapses to the ground, crying... it really brought tears to my eyes. :'( Not to mention Grovyle's speech toward the end. ;__;

Then of course, Crisis Core is famed for its tragic ending. You know it's inevitable... but... poor Zack. >_<

Day 10 - Best gameplay.

Twilight Princess has to be at the top of my list in terms of gameplay!

Day 11 - Gaming system of choice.

I love my 3DS and DSi; being able to play them anywhere is definitely a plus. The Wii was tons of fun and had such a long lifespan! <3 Give me a console over a PC any day.

Day 12 - A game everyone should play.

I'm biased but, Pok?mon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers, any Zelda game (especially the latest ones), Fantasy Life, Dragon Quest IX, Final Fantasy VII, Smash Bros., Mario Kart, Spyro... + more. :b

Day 13 - A game you?ve played more than five times.

Well, tons. xD As far as records go... Twilight Princess, Animal Crossing, and Pok?mon Pearl are definitely up there!

Day 14 - Current (or most recent) gaming wallpaper.

This one. :D
    Spoiler:

Day 15 - Post a screenshot from the game you?re playing right now.

Spoiler:

Day 16 - Game with the best cut scenes.

Hmm... The Last Story had some nice scenes, as far as I can remember. Final Fantasy, too. But I think my favourite is still Skyward Sword!

Day 17 - Favourite antagonist.

I don't really have a favourite, but I suppose Groose, Ghirahim, Skull Kid, Sephiroth, and Team Skull (from PMD, not Sun/Moon). ^_^

Day 18 - Favourite protagonist.

????

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Day 20 - Favourite genre.

RPGs and turn-based tactics.

Final Fantasy VII, Dragon Quest IX (clich? but I loved it), Majora's Mask, PMD: Explorers, Skyward Sword, that kind of thing. ^_^ It's likely I'm forgetting a few!

I wouldn't say "disappointed" really, but Super Mystery Dungeon didn't quite live up to my expectations. Still an adorable game in its own right! Otherwise, Scribblenauts Unlimited was a lot worse than Super Scribblenauts. ?\_(?)_/?

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Pokepark 2
    Wasn't a bad game by any means but I found it a bit harder to get into then I would have liked

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • I'm ashamed to admit I'm doing this now. Oh, well, time to show off my poor taste again.

Spoiler:

Back