• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Raging Omega

Should I Replace Ratatta, Marowak, etc. With Their Alolan Forms?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2022
    Can you give a date on when you plan to finish the : "All trainers' pokemon with perfect ivs, evs, and competitive movesets", update?

Cause I didn't find fire red omega to be hard and it was inconsistant, meaning i'm fighting high leveled trainers with stage 1 evolution pokemon, things like that just kill the experience of it being a hard hack.

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I dont think the alolan forms in this game would be a good idea, if you do it would make more sense to make them gift pokemon or either something at the safari zone. These are pokemon native only to Alola after all.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2021
    as of 1/8/16 i have decided to scrap the original 386 dex in this game and replace them with 386 pokemon from gens 1-7. i feel like this will make up for the fact of there not being mega evolution or z moves.
    Also!!
    if anyone knows what game editor (ex G3HS) works best with mrdollsteaks rombase, please let me know so i can get to editing the dex and trainers pokemon :)

Years
  • as of 1/8/16 i have decided to scrap the original 386 dex in this game and replace them with 386 pokemon from gens 1-7. i feel like this will make up for the fact of there not being mega evolution or z moves.
    Also!!
    if anyone knows what game editor (ex G3HS) works best with mrdollsteaks rombase, please let me know so i can get to editing the dex and trainers pokemon :)

g3t

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2019
    Replacing the original pokemon in fire red omega would ruin the game IMO

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • This looks really nice. I could be a beta tester if you want as I thoroughly explore every single nook and corner of a ROM hack/PC game.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    awsome i waz waiting for a hack like fire red omega but whit a proper physical/ special plit :D

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    - A forced nuzlocke system

for the love of...WHY!? Yeah not playing this, I'll stick to the normal Omega game...

Trainer 766

I was so hyped for the release until I realized a forced nuzlocke system is among the planned features (it has been there for months, I just noticed it now) That being said, I'm not playing this either.

Back