• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Alchemist

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2020
    Hi.
    If i can ask...
    Is it possible to get permission too use this fan game as a base for other fan games?
    I was thinking of doing a hack of my own and this would be fantastic to use as a base.

(Just for the thing, i was about too write hack instead of fan game, because that's how good this hack is, at least :) )

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2021
    I was just wondering if the Nuzlocke/ randomizer mode was up and running because I'm watching hero volt see do a play through and he said they weren't up yet

Jttyzzle

Creator of Pokémon Alchemist.
    Years
  • I was just wondering if the Nuzlocke/ randomizer mode was up and running because I'm watching hero volt see do a play through and he said they weren't up yet

Hi, I'm also watching the playthrough and correcting issues as I see them.
    Next update should include Randomizer, but I am still working on Nuzlocke.
    Look forward to it!

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2017
    hello, id like to know where i can find a mareep? i rly enjoy the game evrything its well programed.

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2018
    Just wanted to ask that what's the spawn rate of a Riolu in the game?
    I have been trying to find one for at least 40 minutes.

Thank you in advance for telling me.

Jttyzzle

Years
  • hello, id like to know where i can find a mareep? i rly enjoy the game evrything its well programed.

https://pastebin.com/erDPzam1
    This is a link to the Pokemon list. Mareep is not in the Regional Pokedex, and it will be found in future postgame content.

hi also i have a crash entering the safari zone, need some assistance thanks .
    Thank you, this is an error that will be fixed in the next update.

Just wanted to ask that what's the spawn rate of a Riolu in the game?
    I have been trying to find one for at least 40 minutes.

Thank you in advance for telling me.
    Cobble Cave Ext. and Route 18 Day are both 2%.

Jttyzzle

Years
  • Is Dialga in this game, if so where is he?
    Also where can i find a staryu and eevee?

Encounters can be found here. Eevee is given through an event, and Staryu can be found in a variety of places.
    https://pastebin.com/erDPzam1

I've got big plans for Dialga as well! It will likely be a while until that happens, however. I hope it will be worth the wait.

Where do i get hm 2 fly

It is given to you by the Rival in an unmissable battle/cutscene.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2023
    Yooo...is this game completed?
    It would be cool to make a list of Pokemon in the game and Items and stuff so you dont have to answer all our questions.
    Something like a guide would be cool.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I've been watching Herovoltsy's videos of the game and its made me want to check the game out. Its such a beautiful game.

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2018
    Any good place to grind before the elite four?
    My team is really underleveled.
    I've been grinding at Victory Road but the pokemon only give 500+ exp.

Jttyzzle

Years
  • Yooo...is this game completed?
    It would be cool to make a list of Pokemon in the game and Items and stuff so you dont have to answer all our questions.
    Something like a guide would be cool.

That's a good idea.
    I made a wiki a little while back, but couldn't figure out a good page layout so I gave up.
    Here's a link: http://pokemon-alchemist.wikia.com/wiki/Pokémon_Alchemist_Wiki
    I'll put it on the google doc too and just see what happens. I'll put information on it if someone can come up with a neat layout for a page.

Any good place to grind before the elite four?
    My team is really underleveled.
    I've been grinding at Victory Road but the pokemon only give 500+ exp.

I'd recommend using trainer re battles. There's multiple trainers you can get phone numbers from that have good EXP Pokemon like Chansey.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2019
    Postgame
    I break away from the traditional Pokemon story and sorta just do whatever I'm feeling like here. There are story arcs in every city but the hub in the postgame, all are creative and
    a real departure from the mainline stuff. These are really experimental, and I'm interested in feedback on this stuff.

Okay, but I really need more specifications about what kind of "experimental" or different stuff that this post-game provides in order to pique my interest. You advertise a very different post-game, but there's almost absolutely no information about what this post-game will be about. There's not enough information.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2017
    Some Questions needing answers
    1 Heartscales and where to find them cause I looked in your pokedex list there is no luvdisc
    2 Confirmation on Special Electrical field?

Jttyzzle

Years
  • Okay, but I really need more specifications about what kind of "experimental" or different stuff that this post-game provides in order to pique my interest. You advertise a very different post-game, but there's almost absolutely no information about what this post-game will be about. There's not enough information.

I think giving basic ideas about what they are could spoil. If you really want to know what they're ideas are about you can look at the guide.

Some Questions needing answers
    1 Heartscales and where to find them cause I looked in your pokedex list there is no luvdisc
    2 Confirmation on Special Electrical field?
    You can find heartscales on places like beaches. I'll add a place to reliably farm heart scales in the next update.
    Special electrical field is in Cobble Cave.

Sorry, I took like a week break from development and stuff to watch e3 and do other things. The new update is indeed still in development and I'm sorry I'm taking way longer past the promised time. I only need to finish around 2 cities and an event and it's ready to be released.

Jttyzzle

Years
  • Alchemist 4.0

-Sinnoh Expansion (Postgame Episode 8)
    -Visit the new Region of Sinnoh! Part one of other regions available now.
    -Newleaf, Sandgem, Jubilife, Canalave, and Oreburgh!
    -Route 201, 202, 203, 204, 218, 219, 220 and 221!
    -Oreburgh Gate, Lake Verity and the Pal Park!
    -Sinnoh Starters are available, alongside Mesprit!
    -Trainers and Pokemon are intact from D/P/Pt, but lean towards Pt
    -Available after defeating the Pokemon League

You'll be available to visit small sections of every region as I release new expansions.
    The idea is that you can start fresh with a Sinnoh Starter and move on through different regions. (Gym 1 Sinnoh -> Gym 2,3 Kanto) for example.
    If you don't want to restart, you can just sweep everything with your old team and stuff. TMs will persist though, which makes for an interesting
    little experience. Some areas of regions will only be available through surf, which can't be used if you're starting fresh, for example.

If you've already spoken to oak following the Pokemon League, talk to this block and you'll be able to activate the content anyways. This is basically a failsafe for people upgrading from older versions. http://imgur.com/UGOTAMZ

-Old Sea Map
    >Available following the postgame. Find a sailor on a watery route to obtain the map! An old captain will accept it.

-Icepick Mt. Expansion
    >1 Big room added to each side of Icepick Mt.

-Victory Road Expansion
    >New Rooms and roads added

-Graphite Blue Ribbon Base Expansion
    >Blue Ribbon Base made a lot cooler and more expansive

-Badge Check expanded

-Lag fixes all around Kamla.
    >Graphite City should be 10x more bearable now.

-Spotted! Themes sound lowered

-Opening game events have been consolidated
    >Brendan at the opening of Mountain Town has been removed, and now gives you his phone number/running shoes when leaving town.
    >Rival battle and event at the end of Ember Cave have been morphed together
    >Looker and the Blue Ribbon event are now one
    Hopefully this'll make the opening a little quicker and less cutscene heavy. It's more in line with the rest of the game.

>Fixed invisible Pokeballs in Oak's Lab
    >Fixed invisible Brendan at Ocean (First Battle)
    >You can now reliably farm heart scales by using the Old Rod in the Lost Cave (North Kamla Route 5)
    >Hopefully fixed Teleport issues

Chances are something is broken, something always does break for the big updates. Please inform me if you see an issue.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2017
    Can you please say what route the electrizer is on, because I've been checking every area near river town and still can't find it.

Back