• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never...

Status
Not open for further replies.

aglaya

Duchess of Heracross
Years
  • True. Unless I have a secret twin, which would be cool. But then I'd want to be 'The Weird' twin and she could be 'The Normal' Twin.

The person below me has never evolved an Electabuzz.

matt2cool

The Naruto/Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Fl
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    False,I've wrote a whole essay involving Pokemon.

The Person Below me has never owned every 4th gen Pokemon game at once (Not including HG/SS)

Gilgαmesh

The person below me has never picked a grass or water starter, meaning that in every gen, they would usually pick fire starters.

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
    Years
  • I actally only pick water starter (WTF?!)

the person below me has not got one of each starter (of every game) and trained them to lv 100

(hehe no one can do that! XD)

skyguard

Artist
    Years
  • Correct. I usually choose squirtle, cyndaquill, mudkip, turtwig, and I don't know about Pokemon black/white, probably the green snake one, and name it basilisk.

TPBM has never exploited a glitch. Not a hack, a glitch.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I have. On my Crystal version, I ended up getting a Glitchy Vileplume due to Cloning. I also did the Mew Glitch on Red/Blue/Yellow.

TPBM never leveled a Rattata to level 100.

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
    Years
  • I never will have a full team of magickarps (probley the weird though)

the person below never gave a move to their pet that their pet does often (e.g lick attack-dog, fury swipes-cat, etc.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back