• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: VM storage

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hello,

As a small suggestion, I think it would be nice if there were a more convenient way to store or save VM's for later. Or at least keep my message when I refresh the page. I really like the VM feature and sometimes I write for long periods of time, but it is kind of upsetting to press send and lose my entire message because I was forced into being logged off. (seems to be a 50/50 chance, sometimes I get taken to an error page, other times it does keep my message). I've looked for a work around, such as copying my message before I press send, so I can paste it back if it's deleted.

That said, is there maybe an option to make it so pokecommunity keeps me logged on? (I think from what I've noticed, 20 minutes is the amount of time before it's forced).

Thanks

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    There is a "keep me signed in" checkbox when you log in, just under where you put in your password.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    There is a "keep me signed in" checkbox when you log in, just under where you put in your password.

Ohh somehow I was looking completely past this. And it was in such an obvious spot. My first instinct was checking settings.

Back