• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Oh my Gosh! It's a... Magikarp :/

Years
  • Age 25
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
2607iF1EA756C3B336B0B

We're all familiar with surprise trading in Sw/Sh... so what is the worst trade you've gotten? How about the best? Any trades that really surprised you? On the contrary, what is the rarest Pokemon you have traded through the surprise trade feature?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Since I don't have Nintendo Switch Online, I can't surprise trade. :( I really wish that at least Surprise Trade wasn't locked behind a paywall subscription because I want to play a new save file one day with Surprise Trade Pokemon only. This is the one feature that I wish utilized local communication or was the one feature we could...just use the internet w/o NSO for. Ah, well, maybe I'll get to do surprise trades someday.

Also I love that gif.

Years
I received some shinies and also some stray mythicals from suprise & wonder trade. I released them all as they were obviously hacks or genned.
For best trades I'd say any breedjects I got through this that had apriballs or egg moves. I definitely used those and re-bred them.
Worst trades idk, I don't exactly send out great mons myself =p

Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
Never bothered in sword/shield, but did it all the time in older games.

I didn't even know they changed the name. Wonder trade sounds better

Years
I traded away a bunch of 5+IV babies with HA of varying Pokémon, mostly Scorbunny though since I was trying for a shiny... don't remember getting many cool things back. I hope that one day I'll be able to say I got a lv. 100 shiny in wonder trade like I did in gen 6. :D

Back