• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I never had a driving license

Years
  • I'm scared of driving (and kinda developed hate towards cars) and was forced to get driving license 2 years ago. Getting the license was the worst month in my life. Even when I was doing final ride I had no idea what I was doing and almost crashed multiple times. I still wonder what was going through the commissar's head that he decided to let me pass. He even told me that he's letting me pass just because he's in a good mood and I got 100 % in the writting exam (Which was stupid idea now that I think about it). But ever since I got it, I have never sat in the car and don't really plan on ever sitting in it again. And I have no idea where my license is. Probably in one of my books. I remember using it as a bookmark before deciding that I don't want to see it anymore about a week after getting it.

Back