• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Floral Tempus EX 1.9.4 - RELEASED (12 Gym Badges + Elite 4/Champion)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 16, 2021
Hi, love the game so far!

Just one question though, is mareep available yet, and if so, where can I find one?

Years
  • Age 24
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 3, 2020
Excuse-me, I have a bug.

Thanks for letting us know. You should join our discord server where you can notify us of any other bugs you encounter and we can quickly fix them. It's much more convenient since we don't check the forums frequently.

Last edited:

Semyaza

Lurker Extraordinaire
Years
This game looks gorgeous! I haven't had a chance to play it yet amid work and such but the team's skill and dedication to the project shows. Keep up the good work.

Years
  • Age 24
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 3, 2020
Where can i get the mega stone for Lucario (Lucarionite) ??? Pls help

lucarionite isnt in the game yet, it probably wont be added in till way later either. However, we do have so other mega stones hidden around so feel free to find those in the meantime.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 27, 2018
Hi Juno & Ice, im new to this game. Have already finished the 3rd gym, with Leena as d GL. I ve noted that back in the hokkaido mountain and in route G, i found teainers with Bewear, but i couldnt attack it with any damaging moves and there re some notes that popped in new window with some weird phrases. Luckily, i have a pokemon with toxic and it fainted by the poison damages. Do you have any suggestion about this problem?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 2, 2018
Hi! Recently I finished the episode 2 and... I loved it so much! You guys made a great job, really! There are some bugs and issues, but overall is a amazing game!
I've some questions, too: Ditto and Ralts/Kirlia are already available in the game?
"Rare" Pokémon have a 1% encounter rate? In 35-45 min on the route below the Hokkaido Mt. entrance I've only found 1 Rockruff and 1 Bounsweet. :(
Do you have any plans for the Ability Capsule change the Ability to Hidden Ability?

Sorry for the bad english~

Juno and Ice

Developer of Pokémon Floral Tempus
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Hi Juno & Ice, im new to this game. Have already finished the 3rd gym, with Leena as d GL. I ve noted that back in the hokkaido mountain and in route G, i found teainers with Bewear, but i couldnt attack it with any damaging moves and there re some notes that popped in new window with some weird phrases. Luckily, i have a pokemon with toxic and it fainted by the poison damages. Do you have any suggestion about this problem?

Oh sorry about that. There was an issue when getting Bewear's ability to work. The problem should be fixed in the new update. Thanks for playing!

Juno and Ice

Developer of Pokémon Floral Tempus
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
is there any way to get a leafeon?

If the Leaf Stone doesn't work then there is currently no way to get Leafeon right now. Unless there's something I don't know of. I'm gonna fix this next episode.

Last edited:
Back