• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PlayStation Classic

Years
  • Not interested in this thing. There's not enough games for the price. I own both baby Nintendo console and don't have any complaints. All the major games people want are being remastered for this gen. Anyway, it seems.

Guest123_x1

Even if I ever had experience with the PlayStation line (which I don't), this "mini-console bandwagon" system doesn't interest me. Like others said, the mixture PAL and NTSC among the bundled titles makes no sense whatsoever. (Is it really THAT difficult to have two separate versions of the PS Classic - one for NTSC regions, the other for PAL regions, each with the 'correct' versions of the included games for the color system used in the region the system is being sold in?) At least it doesn't implement the "legacy" RCA "composite" jacks for video and audio, given the mixture of television signaling systems used by this console - I can just imagine how an analog input system on any NTSC 60Hz System M television would handle a signal meant for 50Hz countries (Most PAL countries run 50Hz electric service, except for Brazil, which runs 60Hz, with its version of PAL, known as PAL-M, modified to support 60Hz AC, with a color carrier offset frequency slightly different than NTSC.)

Back