• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sky Twilight Version

LUXIOtheBEST

*Luxio//Hacks*'s New Account
Years
Thank you for your reply of my last question, theres a few more question id like to ask if you don't mind

If sound based moves were to becoma sound type, there will be a noticable lack of special normal type move (good ones i can only think of tri attack) and is there any physical move from sound type except perhaps astonish?

Will the gen 3 starters stay? They sort of are weird where physical attackers (mudkip) has few physical attack and special attackers (sceptile) has few special attacks

Last question, what about learn set changes? Does this follow gen 7 or do you customize?

Well, I'm working on the physical attacks for Sound-Type anyways so don't worry too much. And of course, the Gen 3 Starters will stay (because I love them and they also have mega evolutions). However, I could possibly add other starters from other generations. And I've used MrDollStack's Base but the ones that ain't originally from Gen 3, will (sort of) get the learn movesets from Gen 7.

LUXIOtheBEST

Years

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Yes! In-Battle Mega Evolution, which means a full team made of Megas is impossible and the implementation of this HUGE feature will almost make this hack in par with Gaia and all the others who have the In-Battle Mega Evolution feature.

LUXIOtheBEST

Years
Yes! In-Battle Mega Evolution, which means a full team made of Megas is impossible and the implementation of this HUGE feature will almost make this hack in par with Gaia and all the others who have the In-Battle Mega Evolution feature.
Oh, yes it is! And I'm glad that you're happy about the new updates. :smile:

I hope in beta 3 the map will be fix so that we can easily know where to go
I'll try my best to do so. :laugh-squinted:

Last edited:

LUXIOtheBEST

Years
Hi! It's me!
Are those 721 Pok?mon in this hack?
Or maybe 807 Pok?mon?

Well, even though that there are Gen 4-7 Pok?mon in this hack, don't mean that it has all 807 Pok?mon in this hack as not all of them would fit in. However, doing a simple maths, 386/807 = 47% of Pok?mon are in the Generation 3 games so I probably just going to increase the amount of Pok?mon by 150 (or maybe more) which would make 536 total of Pok?mon therefore 66% of Pok?mon are in this hack (well for Beta 3.0).

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 9, 2018
1. Are those 386 Pok?mon in this hack?
2. For the next beta, you don't need to patch Diegoisawesome's D/P/Pt font. There will be reusable TMs, improved B2W2 Bag system (credit to Ruki) including the resized BW bag sprites (credit to Nizarg), the Pok?mon selection screen (credit to Delta231), and the Pok?mon summary screen (credit to Againsts).

Years
1. Are those 386 Pok?mon in this hack?
2. For the next beta, you don't need to patch Diegoisawesome's D/P/Pt font. There will be reusable TMs, improved B2W2 Bag system (credit to Ruki) including the resized BW bag sprites (credit to Nizarg), the Pok?mon selection screen (credit to Delta231), and the Pok?mon summary screen (credit to Againsts).
New account by the spam god Daniella Lyons. Reusable TMs is already a thing in this game.

Years
ROM hack that doesnt work with My Boy?

Saw people had a problem earlier and they fixed it by playing on a computer, and saw the .exe files in the .rar but was always under the impression that ROM hacks were android friendly. Just wanna make sure I'm not missing something.

Last edited:
Years
386 Pok?mon in this hack?
Stop spamming damn it. The Pokedex isn't expanded, therefore it only features 386 Pokemon in the Pokedex.

EDIT: The creator stated that the Pokedex would be expanded and add 150 more Pokemon. Then why do you still ask if the Pokedex only features 386 Pokemon when basically the question that you keep repeating is already answered? Learn to read replies smh.

Last edited:

LUXIOtheBEST

Years

Saw people had a problem earlier and they fixed it by playing on a computer, and saw the .exe files in the .rar but was always under the impression that ROM hacks were android friendly. Just wanna make sure I'm not missing something.
Well, I'm not really sure about that actually. I don't use the emulator on my phone but I sure it's working.

Is that a mega flygon and if so is it obtainable
For Beta 3.0, Mega Flygon will be obtainable.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years

The hacks works fine with My boy. Maybe you should patch the file with a clean Fire Red Rom?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 27, 2018
Hi, there!
Will there be B2W2 repel system?
Will there be B2W2 selection and summary screens?
Will there be BW Bag System?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 11, 2021
Really enjoying it so far. Buuuuut I don't know where to go after the 6th gym. Route 16 (I assume is the route right of Edelweiss) says I shouldn't go there yet and every other place that was blocked off is still blocked off. Is this some kind of bug or am I missing something cuz I'm a dummy?

Back