• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bakery by Flan: Gen VII Edition ★Shinies, Events, EV-Trained Pokemon★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    for jirachi I'd like the shiny diancie, please :)

I'm afraid I don't have any of those :'(

for the others, would you accept normal shinies? I have some good shinies I could offer for them :)

Hmmm, I'd have to say no to that just because the Shiny Diancie event is rather rare, and the 20th Anniversary Jirachi is pretty common. I just happened not to be playing Pokemon at the time they were distributed over Wi-Fi. It doesn't feel like a fair trade. Would you perhaps be comfortable choosing something else on the list you wrote?

Also, it would depend on the shinies. I prefer competitive shinies/good-natured shinies in general. Sorry that I'm so picky. ^^;

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    Hmmm, I'd have to say no to that just because the Shiny Diancie event is rather rare, and the 20th Anniversary Jirachi is pretty common. I just happened not to be playing Pokemon at the time they were distributed over Wi-Fi. It doesn't feel like a fair trade. Would you perhaps be comfortable choosing something else on the list you wrote?

Also, it would depend on the shinies. I prefer competitive shinies/good-natured shinies in general. Sorry that I'm so picky. ^^;

Well, you can look at my shinies and pick the oens you want/like. most of them are competitiveshinies I got from people on this site, or from friends.

a few I got from wondertrade, but i've been sorting out the hacked ones from the non hacks

instead of jirachi for shiny diancie, would you accept a shiny palkia ?

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Well, you can look at my shinies and pick the oens you want/like. most of them are competitiveshinies I got from people on this site, or from friends.

a few I got from wondertrade, but i've been sorting out the hacked ones from the non hacks

instead of jirachi for shiny diancie, would you accept a shiny palkia ?

I'd have to say I'm not that comfortable with trading any of the rarer shiny events for a common event Jirachi unless you add something else. ^^; I only accepted the trade with the shiny Dialga just now because the Modest Lele was already trained for battle.

What is your list to offer? I prefer shinies that come from reputable sources, so if you have a doubt about a few, perhaps it may be better not to list them. (:

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    I'd have to say I'm not that comfortable with trading any of the rarer shiny events for a common event Jirachi unless you add something else. ^^; I only accepted the trade with the shiny Dialga just now because the Modest Lele was already trained for battle.

What is your list to offer? I prefer shinies that come from reputable sources, so if you have a doubt about a few, perhaps it may be better not to list them. (:

okay, here are some shinies I know are legit/knew their trainers/got on this site from people who are trustworthy traders

furfrou
    bellosm
    seviper
    gengar
    liepard
    dratini
    lurantis
    froslass
    lopunny
    alolan meowth/Persian
    zoroark
    furret
    Pikachu
    altaria
    chestnaut
    comfey
    emolga
    magmar
    sandslash
    sylveon
    pangoro
    sandygast
    alolan raichu
    sylvally

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    okay, here are some shinies I know are legit/knew their trainers/got on this site from people who are trustworthy traders

list redacted
    Okay, could you perhaps list natures, abilities, etc. for them? That's a lot of shinies, but I'm mostly interested in knowing if they are competitive or not. Regular shinies don't interest me too much.
    Also, would you still like perhaps the EV-trained Shiny Goodra "Iris" for the 20th Anniversary Jirachi (or any of the competitively-bred shinies you previously listed that you were interested in)?

EDIT: I have an appointment in 30 minutes, then class, and then dinner. I likely won't be online until about 5 hours from now. Just a heads up!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    Okay, could you perhaps list natures, abilities, etc. for them? That's a lot of shinies, but I'm mostly interested in knowing if they are competitive or not. Regular shinies don't interest me too much.
    Also, would you still like perhaps the EV-trained Shiny Goodra "Iris" for the 20th Anniversary Jirachi (or any of the competitively-bred shinies you previously listed that you were interested in)?

EDIT: I have an appointment in 30 minutes, then class, and then dinner. I likely won't be online until about 5 hours from now. Just a heads up!

For jirachi I would like Iris, yes :) I have 2 so I can spare one for iris :) I always prefer shinies with names

Spoiler:

in 5 hours i'll be at a movie with my mom for her birthday, how long will you be available?

Last edited by a moderator:

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    For jirachi I would like Iris, yes :) I have 2 so I can spare one for iris :) I always prefer shinies with names

Spoiler:

in 5 hours i'll be at a movie with my mom for her birthday, how long will you be available?

Ah, sadly, I'm not that interested in the shinies you've listed, though I can definitely trade the EV-trained shiny Goodra for the Jirachi. If you're available in the next 30-40min, then I can trade, but until then, I won't be back until a few hours later.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    Ah, sadly, I'm not that interested in the shinies you've listed, though I can definitely trade the EV-trained shiny Goodra for the Jirachi. If you're available in the next 30-40min, then I can trade, but until then, I won't be back until a few hours later.

I have other shinies, but lets go ahead and trade for goodra

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Hyeo! So to be clear, you had wanted:

Spoiler:

In exchange, I'd be interested in these for sure:
    Shiny Espeon, Male, Lv. 13 UT
    Shiny Mudbray, Male, Lv. 13 UT

Then I have questions about the semi-redis and non-redis. Non-redis is stuff you are not trading away at all? So then semi-redis would be you'll trade it but then we cannot redis? I recently found out a Fennekin I have might be hacked, so I'm looking to replace it, but I don't need to be trading it around (it's just fo my personal collection).

Let me know then I can choose the last few things!

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Hyeo! So to be clear, you had wanted:

Spoiler:

In exchange, I'd be interested in these for sure:
    Shiny Espeon, Male, Lv. 13 UT
    Shiny Mudbray, Male, Lv. 13 UT

Then I have questions about the semi-redis and non-redis. Non-redis is stuff you are not trading away at all? So then semi-redis would be you'll trade it but then we cannot redis? I recently found out a Fennekin I have might be hacked, so I'm looking to replace it, but I don't need to be trading it around (it's just fo my personal collection).

Let me know then I can choose the last few things!
    I just added new stuff, which really means a competitive shiny Growlithe and EV-trained shiny Arcanine lol. Sorry for the delay.

Also, non-redistributable means that I can trade it to you, but you cannot trade the Pokemon away.
    Semi-redistributable means that I can trade it to you, and you can trade it to someone else, but that someone else cannot trade the Pokemon away. I hope that clarifies some stuff. If I didn't want to trade a Pokemon, I wouldn't put it up, or I would at least designate a NFT section. (:

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • I just added new stuff, which really means a competitive shiny Growlithe and EV-trained shiny Arcanine lol. Sorry for the delay.

Also, non-redistributable means that I can trade it to you, but you cannot trade the Pokemon away.
    Semi-redistributable means that I can trade it to you, and you can trade it to someone else, but that someone else cannot trade the Pokemon away. I hope that clarifies some stuff. If I didn't want to trade a Pokemon, I wouldn't put it up, or I would at least designate a NFT section. (:
    Oh no. Now I need the Arcanine because it has the best name. >w> Cool, makes sense! That just makes this harder though...This should add up to the right equivalencies and is an even 4, does it seem okay?

Cobalion, LV. 42, UT #
    Terrakion, LV. 42, UT #
    Virizion, LV. 42, UT #
    Male Arcanine "Doge", LV. 100, EV & Hyper Trained #

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Oh no. Now I need the Arcanine because it has the best name. >w> Cool, makes sense! That just makes this harder though...This should add up to the right equivalencies and is an even 4, does it seem okay?

Cobalion, LV. 42, UT #
    Terrakion, LV. 42, UT #
    Virizion, LV. 42, UT #
    Male Arcanine "Doge", LV. 100, EV & Hyper Trained #

Yep, that seems absolutely okay! (: If anything else really piques your interest, let me know and I'll take a look at your shop to see what else can make a fair trade.
    I'm actually about to go to sleep right now though, so I don't think I can trade immediately. Perhaps tomorrow works best, if that's okay? I can cater to your schedule. Sorry for the inconvenience on your part.

Also, I'm surprised you liked Doge, hahaha! I enjoy giving each of my battling Pokemon nicknames and that was the only thing with which I could come up. :3c

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Yep, that seems absolutely okay! (: If anything else really piques your interest, let me know and I'll take a look at your shop to see what else can make a fair trade.
    I'm actually about to go to sleep right now though, so I don't think I can trade immediately. Perhaps tomorrow works best, if that's okay? I can cater to your schedule. Sorry for the inconvenience on your part.

Also, I'm surprised you liked Doge, hahaha! I enjoy giving each of my battling Pokemon nicknames and that was the only thing with which I could come up. :3c
    Hmm, I had been wanting Mudbray so that I could RC it into a Mudsdale, but it's up to you if you can find something else you'd like.
    No problem! I had to step away to make breakfast (been trading and hadn't eaten yet today even though it's afternoon already @w@) and I have other things to do today anyway. I miiiight be able to work something tonight, maybe past 9 PM my time as I'm trying to be up late for another trade. Tomorrow I have a meeting online but I'd be home, so I could maybe do tomorrow sometime if you give me a time.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Hey :3
    I have a Modest BR Tapu Koko (HP Type is Dragon, sadly)
    And WIN2011 Shiny Suicune (French)
    Would you be interested in these for your SUMMER 2013 Shiny Palkia? :)

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Hey :3
    I have a Modest BR Tapu Koko (HP Type is Dragon, sadly)
    And WIN2011 Shiny Suicune (French)
    Would you be interested in these for your SUMMER 2013 Shiny Palkia? :)

Acceptable! I like Modest Koko even without the HP Ice, but it's just a nice option to have if I rotate movesets lol. Glad it's Battle Ready since I have some other Pokemon to EV train. (: Also, I'm very interested in the WIN2011 Shiny Suicune. Would SUM2013 Shiny Palkia be enough for you? You may also choose another Pokemon to make it an even 1:1 ratio.

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Acceptable! I like Modest Koko even without the HP Ice, but it's just a nice option to have if I rotate movesets lol. Glad it's Battle Ready since I have some other Pokemon to EV train. (: Also, I'm very interested in the WIN2011 Shiny Suicune. Would SUM2013 Shiny Palkia be enough for you? You may also choose another Pokemon to make it an even 1:1 ratio.
    Well I'm not sure how rare my Suicune is compared to the Palkia, but I'm interested in a lot of your events so I guess it's what you feel is fair!
    I'd like your "A Pokémon with you" Pikachu, or Lunar Magikarp. (I really am not sure of their rarity either, I apologize lol)
    Also did you get the Mew with the Gameboy Icon? I have a Timid one, UT, if you still want one ^-^

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Well I'm not sure how rare my Suicune is compared to the Palkia, but I'm interested in a lot of your events so I guess it's what you feel is fair!
    I'd like your "A Pokémon with you" Pikachu, or Lunar Magikarp. (I really am not sure of their rarity either, I apologize lol)
    Also did you get the Mew with the Gameboy Icon? I have a Timid one, UT, if you still want one ^-^

No, I actually didn't get the VC Mew with the GB symbol! I would love to trade for yours.
    How's about:
    Spoiler:

I think that's a fair trade for me. The rarities are about equivalent here. What do you think? (:

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    No, I actually didn't get the VC Mew with the GB symbol! I would love to trade for yours.
    How's about:
    Spoiler:

I think that's a fair trade for me. The rarities are about equivalent here. What do you think? (:

Sweet! I agree, I'll get those ready :)

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Yay! I'm actually ready to trade now. I got the clones done quite quickly lol. Let me know whenever you're all good to go!

Lol you're way quicker than me, I'm cloning now and I'll hop in FP right after!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back