• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bakery by Flan: Gen VII Edition ★Shinies, Events, EV-Trained Pokemon★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meluvia

Miss Magius
Years
Sorry for the delay! I had two trades to do.
Okay, so after much deliberation, for the 11 Pokemon you requested, I'm interested in:

Spoiler:

I hope this is all okay! Please let me know what you think.
No problem!
That all looks good to me. Any particular day/time you'd like to trade? Or I can start cloning those now and maybe trade you within the hour if you'd like.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
No problem!
That all looks good to me. Any particular day/time you'd like to trade? Or I can start cloning those now and maybe trade you within the hour if you'd like.

Sure, I can trade now! I'd have to clone as well. Thanks for responding so quickly lol. (: I'll VM you when I'm done cloning and am 100% ready to trade or vice versa, I suppose.

Meluvia

Miss Magius
Years
Sure, I can trade now! I'd have to clone as well. Thanks for responding so quickly lol. (: I'll VM you when I'm done cloning and am 100% ready to trade or vice versa, I suppose.

Yeah, I'll get to work on that and let you know when I'm ready. :)

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hello, I'm back again!
I have quite a few wants, and so many little things from your Wishlist.

Wants:
Spoiler:

Only thing I might have from your Wishlist is
ENG Adamant Solgaleo (Premier Ball). It is nicknamed "Nebby" However, and not BR
So feel free to look at my Shinies,Event and Misc for anything that might interest you!

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Hello, I'm back again!
I have quite a few wants, and so many little things from your Wishlist.

Wants:
Spoiler:

Only thing I might have from your Wishlist is
ENG Adamant Solgaleo (Premier Ball). It is nicknamed "Nebby" However, and not BR
So feel free to look at my Shinies,Event and Misc for anything that might interest you!

Normally nicknames on competitive legendaries that I want to train bother me, but at least it's "Nebby" and not like "Simba" lol. So Nebby the Adamant Solgaleo is fine! (: I'm also interested in the WORLD13 Smeargle, JPN Shiny PC Fukuoka Kyogre, JPN Jolly Birthday Gift Eevee, and GAMESTP Shiny Suicune (because I never was able to obtain one in real-life, just the other two beasts). Does that sound like a fair trade?

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Normally nicknames on competitive legendaries that I want to train bother me, but at least it's "Nebby" and not like "Simba" lol. So Nebby the Adamant Solgaleo is fine! (: I'm also interested in the WORLD13 Smeargle, JPN Shiny PC Fukuoka Kyogre, JPN Jolly Birthday Gift Eevee, and GAMESTP Shiny Suicune (because I never was able to obtain one in real-life, just the other two beasts). Does that sound like a fair trade?

I feel "Nebby" is the only acceptable nickname on Lunala/Solgaleo lol
I also have a Modest Cosmog if you want to train it, but I do believe my trade partner [user]RoadMart[/user] had a Moon Ball Lunala, or plans on catching one!

So your:
Spoiler:

For my:
Spoiler:

Since it's 6 for 5, I can throw in the Modest Cosmog if you wish!

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
I feel "Nebby" is the only acceptable nickname on Lunala/Solgaleo lol
I also have a Modest Cosmog if you want to train it, but I do believe my trade partner [user]RoadMart[/user] had a Moon Ball Lunala, or plans on catching one!

So your:
Spoiler:

For my:
Spoiler:

Since it's 6 for 5, I can throw in the Modest Cosmog if you wish!

omg I can't count this time. lol how embarrassing. {XD}
The Modest Cosmog sounds great! That works just fine. When will you be available to trade?

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
omg I can't count this time. lol how embarrassing. {XD}
The Modest Cosmog sounds great! That works just fine. When will you be available to trade?

This evening, my usual times (7PM-10PM, I'm one hour ahead of you) ^-^; Sorry I'm at work lol

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
This evening, my usual times (7PM-10PM, I'm one hour ahead of you) ^-^; Sorry I'm at work lol

Yep, I figured you weren't immediately available, and that's fine! (: I'm actually leaving soon anyway and won't be able to trade for the next several hours, so it works. I'll see you at 7PM (GMT-4) then!

EDIT: Oh wait, I see that you have a Modest and Adamant Cosmog. Can I swap out Nebby the Solgaleo for the Adamant Cosmog? I don't mind training them myself. ^^ Sorry for the change!

Last edited:

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Yep, I figured you weren't immediately available, and that's fine! (: I'm actually leaving soon anyway and won't be able to trade for the next several hours, so it works. I'll see you at 7PM (GMT-4) then!

EDIT: Oh wait, I see that you have a Modest and Adamant Cosmog. Can I swap out Nebby the Solgaleo for the Adamant Cosmog? I don't mind training them myself. ^^ Sorry for the change!

Oh sure, no worries! :D
2 little Cosmog for you to train then ^-^

Meluvia

Miss Magius
Years
Hello Flan, i'm here to bug you again!

I'm interested in these two shinies of yours if I still have anything you'd like.

Modest Articuno with Snow Cloak
Calm Zapdos with Static

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Hello Flan, i'm here to bug you again!

I'm interested in these two shinies of yours if I still have anything you'd like.

Modest Articuno with Snow Cloak
Calm Zapdos with Static

Yeah, the JPN Adamant Regenerator Ho-Oh and Timid PC Sapporo Vulpix sound great. (:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
flan, may I please have the nicknamable female pikipek?

I'd like her nicknamed Bismuth, please.

And also Noibat, I think that was nicknamable as well.

if so, I'd like it nicknamed Checkers.

I'm offering the following:

Furfrou (FruffStuff)

Note:
(raised by me since level 12. Obtained as a gift to me from a friend who bred him and sent him over when she gave me her pokemon X game when I first got back into pokemon.)

male
lvl 59
Standard Pokeball
Adament
Fur coat
OT: Floy
ID: 19011
EV Trained: Yes. a little in all tats, especially speed
IV's:

furfrou.PNG

Emolga (Poptart)

Note: was bred for me here on this site by Mikazuki. I have one I have raised before, but failed to remember I had had her cloned when she was still lvl 1. I have a lvl 1 clone of her still available, which is preferable because her stats can be customized to your tastes.

female
standard pokeball
lvl 1
Timid
Static
ID: 346734
OT: Mikazuki
EV Trained : No
IV's: this pokemons IV's are untouched from it's lvl 1 state.

ALSO, I didn't see the nicknamble thing before, and I noticed my buneary can be nicknamed by you.

can I get my buneary named if I trade it back to you temporarily?

Last edited:

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
flan, may I please have the nicknamable female pikipek?

I'd like her nicknamed Bismuth, please.

And also Noibat, I think that was nicknamable as well.

if so, I'd like it nicknamed Checkers.

I'm offering the following:

Spoiler:

I'm sorry, but I'm not that interested in FruffStuff nor Poptart. Is there anything else you could offer?
I would be willing to nickname the Buneary for you, yes.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
I'm sorry, but I'm not that interested in FruffStuff nor Poptart. Is there anything else you could offer?
I would be willing to nickname the Buneary for you, yes.

maybe when I'm trading you back the buneary so you can name it for me, you could look at what I have and see if you're interested in anything?

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
maybe when I'm trading you back the buneary so you can name it for me, you could look at what I have and see if you're interested in anything?

I would prefer that we negotiate and make a deal first, as it's hard to consider what I really want using this method. Plus, you know I like full details lol. :P

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
I would prefer that we negotiate and make a deal first, as it's hard to consider what I really want using this method. Plus, you know I like full details lol. :P

lol, I know.

it was just a suggestion ::shrug::

I don't really wanna trade right now. but I would like to have my buneary named. could we do that right quick and i'll get back to you later about trade options?

is there anything in particular you're looking for for normal pokemon or shinies

non legendaries, I mean.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
lol, I know.

it was just a suggestion ::shrug::

I don't really wanna trade right now. but I would like to have my buneary named. could we do that right quick and i'll get back to you later about trade options?

is there anything in particular you're looking for for normal pokemon or shinies

non legendaries, I mean.

Yo sorry! It was 3am in Buenos Aires so I fell right back asleep. I'll be on and off the whole day today though.
What time do you think you can be online so I can NN the Buneary?
Also, I don't know–everything that I'm seeking is sort of explained in my Wants list.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
Yo sorry! It was 3am in Buenos Aires so I fell right back asleep. I'll be on and off the whole day today though.
What time do you think you can be online so I can NN the Buneary?
Also, I don't know–everything that I'm seeking is sort of explained in my Wants list.

I'm on now.

I don't HAVE anything on your wants, list. that's the problem

By the way, I'd like my buneary to be named CherryChonga

Last edited:

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
I'm on now.

I don't HAVE anything on your wants, list. that's the problem

You may have to wait until you can acquire something on my Wants list, then. Sometimes traders just don't have anything to offer me, but I'll always be around, so there's that. ^^; Sorry. And since my SPA Sun is linked to another 3DS as of recently, can you add this

IGN: Flan FC: 2294 - 9082 - 7787

It's a special request, so that's why I'm not trading with my other, more commonly-used FC. I already added you on this 3DS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back