• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bakery by Flan: Gen VII Edition ★Shinies, Events, EV-Trained Pokemon★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
may I please have shiny buneary, fomantis, and rowlet? I have a bit more free time today to go into detail about the pokemon I can offer you.

in retrospect, it was a bit rude of me to ask for the diancie, a very rare pokemon, with something that wasn't as good as an offer.

I do have a hope diancie, although not shiny, if you would like that, for one of the others, as well.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
may I please have shiny buneary, fomantis, and rowlet? I have a bit more free time today to go into detail about the pokemon I can offer you.

in retrospect, it was a bit rude of me to ask for the diancie, a very rare pokemon, with something that wasn't as good as an offer.

I do have a hope diancie, although not shiny, if you would like that, for one of the others, as well.

Nah, it's chill, don't worry about rudeness. Communication and tone through a text format is always hard to decipher anyway. It's better to offer than not.

What do you have to offer? Can you list natures, egg moves, the ball the Pokemon is in? Sorry, I just like to know more details. As you can see in my shop, I list everything out, including its IVs, whether it's UT or touched, etc. I don't expect you to go into that level of detail, but I just want to know more about the Pokemon you're offering.

I have a Hope Diancie already, but if yours has a better nature, I'd be interested.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
Nah, it's chill, don't worry about rudeness. Communication and tone through a text format is always hard to decipher anyway. It's better to offer than not.

What do you have to offer? Can you list natures, egg moves, the ball the Pokemon is in? Sorry, I just like to know more details. As you can see in my shop, I list everything out, including its IVs, whether it's UT or touched, etc. I don't expect you to go into that level of detail, but I just want to know more about the Pokemon you're offering.

I have a Hope Diancie already, but if yours has a better nature, I'd be interested.

my bad, it's actually a universe diancie

and and Octobers 2014 diancie

October diancie is adamant

universe diancie is modest. will send a second message for offered shinies

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
my bad, it's actually a universe diancie

and and Octobers 2014 diancie

October diancie is adamant

universe diancie is modest. will send a second message for offered shinies

It's okay if you PM me a list with more details as opposed to posting it all here. Just make sure not to double post here and we're good haha :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
It's okay if you PM me a list with more details as opposed to posting it all here. Just make sure not to double post here and we're good haha :)

As I explained to soapie a moment ago, my double posts are NOT intentional. every other time I try to send a message, or edit a post, it does a double send, or creates the edit as a completely different post

I don't know why it's doing that. but I'm not double posting on purpose.

I'll PM you my offers

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
As I explained to soapie a moment ago, my double posts are NOT intentional. every other time I try to send a message, or edit a post, it does a double send, or creates the edit as a completely different post

I don't know why it's doing that. but I'm not double posting on purpose.

I'll PM you my offers

Heya! I got your PM. Unfortunately, I'm not too interested in the shinies right now, but I am interested in your Modest Universe Diancie for sure. Would you like to trade it for Buneary, Fomantis, or Rowlet?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
Heya! I got your PM. Unfortunately, I'm not too interested in the shinies right now, but I am interested in your Modest Universe Diancie for sure. Would you like to trade it for Buneary, Fomantis, or Rowlet?

if you give all three shinies, i'll give you the diancie, and I'll throw in either as rash or bashful volcanion, and a hasty Megearna?

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
if you give all three shinies, i'll give you the diancie, and I'll throw in either as rash or bashful volcanion, and a hasty Megearna?

Ah, I'm only really interested in the Modest Universe Diancie, sorry. :(

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
T_T

Oh well.

Umm....

if I can only have ONE, I guess I'd want buneary or fomantis

Sorry! If you ever have new stuff though, always feel free to come by and offer. You never know if I'll be interested or not. :P
I can trade either Buneary or Fomantis, so just let me know which one, and we can trade anytime! (:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
Sorry! If you ever have new stuff though, always feel free to come by and offer. You never know if I'll be interested or not. :P
I can trade either Buneary or Fomantis, so just let me know which one, and we can trade anytime! (:

Lol. my BF is like "she should give you all three for diancie" XD I'm like "that's not how it works, dude"

um....buneary, please!

I'm free to trade now, if you like :)

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Lol. my BF is like "she should give you all three for diancie" XD I'm like "that's not how it works, dude"

um....buneary, please!

I'm free to trade now, if you like :)

Alright, let me add you again and I'll be in FP! I've got your FC from your previous posts, so don't worry about telling it to me again haha. I'll request you ^^

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
Alright, let me add you again and I'll be in FP! I've got your FC from your previous posts, so don't worry about telling it to me again haha. I'll request you ^^

okay :)

take care of diancie. I traded a shiny raquaza for her.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Ooooh you added a lot of VC Shinies!
Anything in my Shop that would interest you for these VC Shinies? :
- Clefairy
- Abra
- Nidorina (no nickname)
- Scyther
- Charmander

Meluvia

Miss Magius
Years
Hey Flan, thought I'd stop by!

I'm interested in these events of yours:

Spring 2014 Electabuzz
Pokemon Bank Meganium, Typhlosion and Feraligatr
Game Show Lance's Dragonite
SPR2012 Reshiram
4th Strongest contest Dragonite
XY&Z Gengar
XY&Z Tyranitar
XY&Z Mawile
XY&Z Gardevoir

Anything from my shop I could possibly offer you for them, or at least some of them? :P

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Ooooh you added a lot of VC Shinies!
Anything in my Shop that would interest you for these VC Shinies? :
- Clefairy
- Abra
- Nidorina (no nickname)
- Scyther
- Charmander

Poor TERRY lol. I think the in-game trade shinies are lots of fun. :P Also, I have no VC Charmander, just VC Charizard! I have a regular Adamant shiny Charmander I accidentally hatched in Moon though lol.
Here's what I'm interested in:

Spoiler:

Would three of these be a fair trade for four of the mentioned VC RGBY shinies? I feel like the PC Shiny Ho-Oh is worth at least two VC RGBY common-Pokemon shinies lol.

Spring 2014 Electabuzz
SPR2012 Reshiram
XY&Z Gengar
XY&Z Tyranitar
XY&Z Mawile
XY&Z Gardevoir

Anything from my shop I could possibly offer you for them, or at least some of them? :P

Let me check right now! (:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Poor TERRY lol. I think the in-game trade shinies are lots of fun. :P Also, I have no VC Charmander, just VC Charizard! I have a regular Adamant shiny Charmander I accidentally hatched in Moon though lol.
Here's what I'm interested in:

Spoiler:

Would three of these be a fair trade for four of the mentioned VC RGBY shinies? I feel like the PC Shiny Ho-Oh is worth at least two VC RGBY common-Pokemon shinies lol.
I do believe it's fair! I prefer 1:1 trades anyway :3 I'll get those ready for you (Pumpkaboo with an Everstone, too)

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017

Spring 2014 Electabuzz
SPR2012 Reshiram
XY&Z Gengar
XY&Z Tyranitar
XY&Z Mawile
XY&Z Gardevoir

Sorry for the delay! I had two trades to do.
Okay, so after much deliberation, for the 11 Pokemon you requested, I'm interested in:

Spoiler:

I hope this is all okay! Please let me know what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back