• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] April Fools...

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2017
    As amusing as the April Fools joke was, is there any way to play test our games normally, without it? Or are we going to be stuck with it for the rest of the day. I hope that isn't the case.

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    As amusing as the April Fools joke was, is there any way to play test our games normally, without it? Or are we going to be stuck with it for the rest of the day. I hope that isn't the case.

What are you talking about? Something with EBS?

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2017
    I'll try to clarify what he means. If you open Pokemon Essentials either through play testing or just opening your game, you will be greeted by a title card which I assume I'm not allowed to post. Its obviously memes and can be assumed to be an April fools joke from the development team. After that it will tell you to enjoy this day's special version of Pokemon Essentials before going on about how some invisible person likes shorts because they're comfey. That's about as far as I got before I decided I'll just not work on my project for today.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • I'll try to clarify what he means. If you open Pokemon Essentials either through play testing or just opening your game, you will be greeted by a title card which I assume I'm not allowed to post. Its obviously memes and can be assumed to be an April fools joke from the development team. After that it will tell you to enjoy this day's special version of Pokemon Essentials before going on about how some invisible person likes shorts because they're comfey. That's about as far as I got before I decided I'll just not work on my project for today.

It's got nothing to do with Essentials though. To further clarify.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2017
    It's got nothing to do with Essentials though. To further clarify[/URL].

Ahh I get what you mean. Pokemon Essentials isn't the source of it although you'd need to be using it to encounter this joke.

However, is there a way around the joke?

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    Ahh I get what you mean. Pokemon Essentials isn't the source of it although you'd need to be using it to encounter this joke.

However, is there a way around the joke?

I don't know anything about the whole "joke", but since it's April 1st, it'd be quite smart to have patience

Back